or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

Pantastic!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria One of the consistently best dressed guys in the SF SW&D WAYWT thread is Berlin Report, who is 45. I find his posts inspirational in a way that few are, of any age, and in any forum. - B Berlin Report gets so much love ONLY because he has salt and pepper hair and a weathered face. He wears average clothing that happens to fit better than average. That is all.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria "Edmorel said: "˜Bill, I have no collection. I have only my own suits.' He said: "˜You have talent. You should design your own collection.' " - B +1
Quote: Originally Posted by Parker Leave it as-is, G. Looks good. I like this combo more than your others. The patterns gel better and the solid shirt with a little texture (?) is nice. +1 +1
Casa Spoosace. Somehow I knew sooner or later you end up there. Looking good. Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Family dinner:
Aeglus, the jacket looks very dated to me, which is fine if that was the look you were going for. I enjoy your style, but this is not looking good to me.
Three people I would like to see handle the Digest in the future EdM, GDL, TeddyR
2010------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2006
Fit Pic of my first dealings with CeGo. I think I went too tight.
Quote: Originally Posted by Parker More orange today. You rock dude !!! Which belt is that?