or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Cutie! - B Thanks Vox __5__ My use of humor or sarcasm is appropriate for this assignment
In the close up picture I see what Foo is saying, all the blues are fighting. But the distance shot makes it more harmonious. Unfortunately in the distance shot I have to look at the pants. Rob, I know you like the tighter shorter jacket, but this looks much better on you.
Standing in for me, as I might not make it. Team USA Croquet SF Plaid Team
Quote: Originally Posted by Da Luis Vuitton Don hugo boss sports jacket Multi colored RL long sleeve shirt(no logo) Lime Green handkerchief black corduroy black polo canvas sneaks...
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Panerai is the Ed Hardy of the watch world. I own one and wish I could get my money back. I'll take your Ed Hardy watch off your hands, or wrist as the case may be.
Plaintiff seeks compensation for improper labeling Exhibit A: Deer Skin Briefcase Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Small claims Friday
That tie and PS combo is not working for me at all. I generally really like what he wears.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Played? Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 When I first saw this, I thought "wow, that top half looks better than 99.99% of anything I've ever seen, but I just don't feel the bottom half..." I scrolled away, scrolled back up, scrolled away and then back up, and by that time, had totally changed my mind.. Conclusion, looks better than 99.999% of anything I've ever seen.. Well done...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tibor Giorgio Armani Charcoal double breasted suit 6x2 with medium gray chalkstripes 1940's medium slate gray fedora 2 1/2 inch raw edge Tibor, what year is the suit from?
This forum is racist. Spoo, this was a good idea. Thanks for posting poal. Hope I can get a picture up tomorrow and join you in getting our arse's kicked.