or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria That's nice. - B Thanks Vox. Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker 2 of you just voted for plaid after seeing Vox in black. Back to a dead heat. Vox should keep posting alternating black / plaid fits to keep the votes fluctuating.
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHolliday If we do black, I'd like to request, in Grinch-like fashion, that all the pics have to be in color. I agree
It's not showing up. But wasn't that suit deep blue. Awesome regardless. B&W pics dont count. Edit, Ok showing up now.
Quote: Originally Posted by Diavolo This thread's on it's last legs. I guess I can wear black for this.
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Some details that I probably left out (why do I look so depressed?): Shirt: T&A (Ribbed front, cotton voile fabric) Studs: Vintage (Black onyx on sterling silver - acquired at a antique shop that morning in New Orleans) Cufflinks: Budd (black and white checkerboard) Bowtie: LH (grosgrain) Pocket square: T&A (white silk with black edges) Cummberbund: LH (grosgrain) Suspenders: Albert Thurston for T&A (diamond...
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Its in this thread - do a search. I wore it to a wedding in January 2010.
Thats Funny!
I just checked with everyone I know, and no one is planning on dying. Is there a way to change my vote to plaid?
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I didn't win this year either. - B Well, thanks to you I invested over 10K in Safari wear to be ahead of the trends and you didn't even place in the top 5.