or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

Great thing about SF is that, WOE and Ranger can show good sportsmanship about not winning. The rest of the forum will take care of the hate for the winner.
Quote: Originally Posted by barims ^ Deets on lastmaker of footwear, plz If I advocated trainers with suits, that would be fine with me - it has the right kind of shape for it. But I'm pretty certain we're in a new decade now and need to find another clever way of subverting sartorial tradition If I'm not mistaken, they are Vass VASS Since 1966
Only PS/Suit/Tie in ACA
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant J! Cheers Hey CG.
Wrinkled & Grainy ACA Bay
Quote: Originally Posted by kevinsp8 Hey guys. Back from vacation to LA and Vegas. There is a certain www.whatiskevinwearing.com feel to some of the pics. Vox?
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 Dashing to the scene of the crime ...lol: Well hello .. what do we have here: Deets: Your looks have been on cruise control for a while! Hoping to get to that level.
Since FNB is not here to give honest, non bias critique, most WAYWRN favorite posters probably find it not worth it any more.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Very nice, JP. I missed MV this year. I hope you had the foie gras at L'Etoile... Did not. I mostly cook every night. Most of the food was grown/raised within 2 miles of the house. Or locally caught. Not something I get to do everyday. Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 great pic J!!! . Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger ...
Edgartown Harbor Pre Sunset Sail