or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

Quote: Originally Posted by kevinsp8 Hey guys. Back from vacation to LA and Vegas. There is a certain www.whatiskevinwearing.com feel to some of the pics. Vox?
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 Dashing to the scene of the crime ...lol: Well hello .. what do we have here: Deets: Your looks have been on cruise control for a while! Hoping to get to that level.
Since FNB is not here to give honest, non bias critique, most WAYWRN favorite posters probably find it not worth it any more.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Very nice, JP. I missed MV this year. I hope you had the foie gras at L'Etoile... Did not. I mostly cook every night. Most of the food was grown/raised within 2 miles of the house. Or locally caught. Not something I get to do everyday. Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 great pic J!!! . Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger ...
Edgartown Harbor Pre Sunset Sail
So is it ok to say a person who wears a size 38, wearing a size 42 looks ridiculous?
+1 on http://www.easyclosets.com/
Quote: Originally Posted by Butter I don't get how hackers can be so good with computers yet fail at geography. The page says "F__ Israel. F__ Malaysia." but the website and business is Italian....? It could only mean that they have been outsourcing their production to Malaysia.
But were they wearing them over suits?* *With PS and lapel flowers?** **And photographing themselves for a forum?
Epic Bukake