or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I like the flower. Its concentration online in one forvm is surely not replicated in real life, in which it can be a small affectation that is charming with the right personality...like, oh, unbuttoned BDs with neckties. I would agree that a room full of such flowers would be a bit Stepford Wives. That ain't gonna happen, though, except perhaps in one of those SF meet ups that I keep missing. -...
I think you should have had the black challenge next. Also, If you are going to go through the trouble of setting up the challenges, you should have a winner. What team won plaid?
Quote: Originally Posted by blofeld also: have you yet identified the vox of pvrseforvm? The Foo of pvrseforvm?
Doc, IMO you are right, the other tie looks much better.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Wow, I think it looks much better. Did you have the jacket altered or are you just standing differently? Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Is this the first ever case of real life foofing ? Looks good JP Thanks gdl. I think it is the first real foofing. I did not have altered, but I am going to do a little work to it. This is what I did. Different camera...
I think the Sartorialist is from Cleveland.
Trousers were actually charcoal gray, just poor color balance on my part. This is today following the FooFing advice.
Quote: Originally Posted by JPHardy Tibor, what year is the suit from? Quote: Originally Posted by Tibor I think around 2005 during the short lived 1930's revival by Armani and D&G. Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Is no one going to comment on how exceedingly low the gorge is? I know it's vintage-inspired but damn. That was my way about commenting on the low gorge. I think the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo JP you've lost weight. Thanks Moo, but exactly the same. Different camera angle. Different Lens Different stance Darker picture. I think it's a good example of why it is hard to judge photos online
This is from a Foofed session 7 months ago. You can go the link and see the comments back and forth. Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan I would have liked to widened the lapels, too, but it would have been a pain. Today being plaid day, I wore it again, but aimed to wear the Foofed Suggestion. I do think I hate how gun plaid looks on me, and others as well. The pic is a bit Sartorialized, but is more accurate in color than...