or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

I think these are the pants that Liverano is wearing this outfit with. They are Minis Fresco. I have to see if I can find the full outfit. I think it looks very good.I tried to duplicate, but was no bueno.My shirt a touch brighter and not stripes but tiny gingham.Also the grayness of this photo tones the colors done.I think it is also in part to all the items having some nice texture to them.
This is all correct.Also what SB said.I do both looks. That black tie I was at pre dinner cocktail with family in Madrid.I have to look see if I have a pic of business DTO.
me tooanch'io
https://www.samhober.com/macclesfield-print-silk-ties/macclesfield-silk-tie-133.html
I'm reserving my vote until Spoo post.
Diaz,This is so Superb, I'm not even going to comment on the square. [[SPOILER]]
Holdfast pretty much nailed it. Although, I think Butler is trying to come up with challenges that make people look good, not just throw up a crazy sh*t. I really wasn't even entering since I didn't have the required shots and had not time to do. I just posted up because I felt the thread would be empty, and I appreciate the work that goes behind it. IS, thank you for the kind words.
US is about 8% plus fee. Canada much higher.
Namor,Can't see how you would be 47 in FAll my Carmina's are 12 Uk. With the exception of a monk strap cordovan in Forest which is 11.5UKIn order of "huggines"Simpson oxford calf (2)Alcudia Blutcher calf (1)Forest monk cordovan (11.5K) (1)Rain Blutcher boot suede (1)Rain Oxford suede (1)Uetam loafer suede (1)Forest Loafer suede ( need insole) (1)Vass F last oxford 47 (3)
Reading the WSJ article noticed a Matt reference: Another relatively new phenomenon is "spezzato," which literally translates as "broken in two,"