or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

I'm all about the BASS ..... VASS Greetings from Budapest. Spent a little time last week with our friends at Vass. Had some espresso and talked shoes, and the world of Vass. Reszo had some very kind, well deserved words about Greg, and the success they have had with NMWA. Some pictures for future GMTO inspiration. Oh...and what to wear for a casual weekend in Budapest.
Leave LA, and move to Sweeden. Then, wear most of the things on WAYWN, and you can save a fortune. http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/feb/16/abba-outfits-tax-deduction-bjorn-ulvaeus
I went with 2 definite purchase items, and a possible 3rd.1 brown suede chukka Kahn2. Blue suede chukka Kahn3. Was all over the place and no decision was made.Second pick from bottom is a black cap toe with hints of black. It is beautiful, and one of those things only you will know. So nice almost ordered. Would be great with PB's suits.I'm either getting them or austerity brogue in 6154.Or both.
The shoes (or shoe) are not mine. It is a new offering from Vass. Reszo told me that it was about a week or two old. Thought it would be interesting to some members, specially with the current, all things green, craze.Current window displays.Do have couple of more pics, if anyone is interested.-J
Let's put this here for now.
Some window pane jackets - Looking for more in blue. I have some fabrics home that I can photo graph.
Light Gray with Light green Accents Prince of Wales pattern Size EU 54L Specs and measurements to come. Shipping; CONUS-$20 ROW- TBD on location
RLPL Double Breasted Navy blue Blazer Size 44L Specs and measurements to come. Shipping; CONUS-$20 ROW- TBD on location