or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

The shoes (or shoe) are not mine. It is a new offering from Vass. Reszo told me that it was about a week or two old. Thought it would be interesting to some members, specially with the current, all things green, craze.Current window displays.Do have couple of more pics, if anyone is interested.-J
Let's put this here for now.
Some window pane jackets - Looking for more in blue. I have some fabrics home that I can photo graph.
Light Gray with Light green Accents Prince of Wales pattern Size EU 54L Specs and measurements to come. Shipping; CONUS-$20 ROW- TBD on location
RLPL Double Breasted Navy blue Blazer Size 44L Specs and measurements to come. Shipping; CONUS-$20 ROW- TBD on location
Isiaa Blue Prince of Wales Base S suit Size : EU 56L Specs and measurements to come. Shipping; CONUS-$20 ROW- TBD on location
RLPL Cashmere SC Size - 42L Specs and measurements to come. Shipping; CONUS-$20 ROW- TBD on location
Size 54L Isaia Base S More details and measurements to come. Shipping:$20 CONUS Overseas- depends on location http://jlposada.smugmug.com/Suits-SC-for-sale/i-bpKV4Sz/0/M/2014-01-29%2022.45.38-M.jpg
There was a lot of talk of Fits on Fire, but not was present.
Looks like the fire department arrived before you shot your pics.