or Connect

Posts by JPHardy

From my understanding,designers, can do plans for electrical, moving walls, getting permits, decorators cannot. Thus the license. I think, and could be way off, that a majority of architects work with designers. Having a few friends in the different fields, I see what they do,and how they interact with each other.
Adnet mirror. Unfortunately not available in green leather
Has the Kopra Burst, been discussed?
You have moved onto kitchen already? Has the bench been decided? Plenty of areas to hang glass plant things. Plus bonus not MCM.
white marble island , coroian kitchen and back splash.
Thanks Matt.I have been thinking indication for safety and kid part. Plus the clean look.Was concerned about the handful of Maviel I have, plus the organic aspect of cooking with gas. What ever that means.
It's a cool space. Kitchen and baths updated? lefty Kitchen is about 22years old. Exception of the Miele washer and Bosch ovens, maybe 6years. Cooktop and exhaust have to go. Deciding on gas(most likely) or induction.
I dont disagree completely.But you also can't also paint everyone who buys it as having bad taste and money.I did have those discussion with myself about what to get, and maybe why there are no Barcelona's shown. Or maybe after thinking about the feel I thought they were too formal, angular, cold for what I'm trying to get to eventually.But why would the Jasper chairs be better (and I do like them, and could be a possibility instead of the Platners)? Because they are...
Lefty, if I recall from the fly fishing thread, not too far.From in front of the fireplaceFrom opposite location
Matt, I thought you loved France? I think my old place was more like Versailles.But, you are right, I'm one to hate MCM in the Atomic sense. So far in that room everything is weighted in one direction, But I'm ok with my choices, specifically fabrics.Dining room is not along those lines but might be disliked more.