or Connect

Posts by Mannix

Quote: Originally Posted by Zackb911 Gorgeous plastic button.
Price drops.
Very gently used Banana Republic white jeans tagged size 30x32 (see measurements). I wore these about a half dozen times, but the rise is too low for my taste so out they go. They are from the spring 2009 collection. They are crisp white and VERY clean. Asking $45 obo shipped in CONUS Waist: 33" Inseam: 32" Front Rise: 10"
Camel colored Brooks Brothers duffle coat, $9.99 Vintage Woolrich coat, $14.99 NOS cashmere lined leather gloves, $2.99 Passed on a vintage English tailored (forget the label) camel hair sport coat with lots of handwork and gorgeous hand-sewn buttonholes It was pretty well worn, unfortunately...
Price drops and another Brooks Brothers shirt added.
A brand spank'n new pair of Woolrich bedroom slippers...suede and lined like Uggs, 7 bucks.
All items include shipping in CONUS. If you require more pictures or measurements just send me a PM. Santoni dress shoes size 10.5D. Made in Italy. They are lightly used, and it looks like they were worn once or twice. They are chocolate brown with some light antiquing at the toe. The leather is incredibly soft! I believe these retailed for around $500, asking $250-->$225-->$210 Vintage Florsheim Royal Imperial brown pebble grain longwings, size 10B....
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del Sciamat Those shoulders make me want to puke.
Keystone Ice
All prices include shipping and delivery confirmation within the CONUS. NWT Adriano & Sons (made by Caruso) charcoal gray sport coat size 56 EU, 46R. It's dual vented, has a three button closure and 100% wool. Extra buttons are included. The shoulders of this jacket are lightly padded. $270 $260 P2P: 24 sleeves: 27.5 + 1.5 shoulders: 20 Length from BOC: 31.5 I purchased this jacket from a member here, had the sleeves extended as far as possible, but only...