or Connect

Posts by Mannix

I rarely post on here, as the average day in college does not warrant a tie and jacket. But today did... For the record, I put a white linen pocket square (tv fold) in after the picture. No full body shot unfortunately.
We haven't left winter yet...
Dang...would totally buy it if it was my size.
All prices are with shipping in CONUS. The used items are gently used with no apparent flaws (unless otherwise stated). New with tag items are denoted by NWT, otherwise the items are used. Send offers if you don't like my prices. p2p = pit to pit; L = length from base of collar; S = Sleeve (from top of armscye); W=waist; FR = front rise; BR = back rise; I = inseam Check out my other items here Polo Ralph Lauren blue oxford cloth "Yarmouth" shirt, size...
All prices are with shipping in CONUS. The used items are gently used with no apparent flaws (unless otherwise stated). New with tag items are denoted by NWT, otherwise the items are used. Send offers if you don't like my prices. p2p = pit to pit; L = length from base of collar; S = Sleeve (from top of armscye); W=waist; FR = front rise; BR = back rise; I = inseam Check out my other items here Polo Ralph Lauren blue oxford cloth "Yarmouth" shirt, size...
Two old Woolrich pieces. A tan and medium-blue plaid wool shirt-jacket, and a red wool coat.
166 grand on ties.
Your first link is to an article on cellphones and cancer...didn't read further to see if Spano has cancer or not...
Quote: Originally Posted by madhatter349 I actually just bought about 10 polo's from Landsend Canvas for 7.50 each, the problem is I have yet to find a size that fits. I wear a large in Ralph Lauren and Brooks Brothers, but the large and the X-large of LE Canvas fit very awkwardly. I'm thinking of trying to size down to a medium and if that fails I think I'm going to have to give up on these 7.50 polo's. Maybe you shouldn't buy slim fitting...
Quote: Originally Posted by hatguy https://www.kentwang.com/catalog/cat...ize_letter=154 from kent wang, an SF member Those look great. I like the collar.