or Connect

Posts by Mannix

Measurements please.
Quote: Originally Posted by MBreinin You find the best vintage sport coats--this is one of my favs of yours.
Price drops.
Quote: Originally Posted by Butter Is Robert Talbott good? I saw a lot of Talbott cuff links and ties at the Nordstrom Rack I went to... Talbott has nice sterling silver cufflinks.
You could do gold/brass ones and then have cream suede elbow patches sewn on...although that may be a little more casual than what you were going for.
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack I bought a navy Hickey Freeman Presidental suit there for $600. It's been my go to conservative suit for 3 years. That was probably the best thing I've found there. That's definitely a find! I bought Magnanni bals for pretty cheap...other than that nothing much.
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack Mostly shit... This. Perhaps you'll be lucky
^ Thanks for sharing pics!
Quote: Originally Posted by clarinetplayer Very much liking this collar. Quote: Originally Posted by benjamin831 Mmm...need more collars like this. Quote: Originally Posted by EBugatti Nice shirt Mannix. Maker? Thanks guys. The shirt is made by Finamore.
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 [/center] Shallow V aside, the pink sweater goes quite well with the brown SC and gray trou.