or Connect

Posts by Mannix

Check out my blog...in my signature. It's semi-pointed to menswear, amongst a few other things.
Went thrifting and then to some garage sales this weekend and found a few nice things. Leather-top rosewood desk, $100 Black leather high-back desk chair, $75 Both furniture pieces are in incredible condition. The doctor I purchased them from, and his wife, are moving back to the Philippines so I got a good deal. older, but seemingly unused, Eddie Bauer 100% down puffer style jacket, $3 four point cream colored wool blanket with multicolored block stripes,...
Brooks Brothers 100% cotton twill car coat, size large. It is in like new condition except for a very tiny hole on the left shoulder (a few threads are broken). The coat has a zipper and button closure, with adjustable button cuffs. There are two exterior pockets and four interior pockets including a cell phone pocket. There is a drawstring on the inside if you need to make it tighter. The coat will arrive wrinkled, but a quick steam should bring it back to...
Vintage Florsheim Royal Imperial brown pebble grain longwings, size 10B. These are in fantastic shape and were probably worn a handful of times. There are a few minor water spots on the right shoe above the wingtip. The soles are of the 5 nail pattern, with a rubber heel. Length: 12 1/2 inches Width: 4 1/2 inches
Santoni dress shoes size 10.5D. Made in Italy. They are lightly used, and it looks like they were worn once or twice. They are chocolate brown with some light antiquing at the toe. Super soft leather! The leather is incredibly soft! I believe these retailed for around $500 Length: 12 5/8 inches Width: 4 1/4 inches
Bought these for my dad over the weekend, but they don't fit him "right"...picky bastard. Pendleton blackwatch plaid wool shirt, size L. PRL yellow cotton coat, size L. PRL blue shirt sleeve shirt, classic fit size L. All have very very light use. If you're interested send me a PM...or they'll make it to the B&S or ebay sometime soonish.
Vintage silk Gucci tie navy and tan herringbone printed (one end of the keeper is off, otherwise flawless), forest green silk pocket square with a map of the world on it, and two NOS Irish linen pocket squares. If you're interested in any of these send me a PM, as I am entertaining offers..
They fake stuff that you can get readily at nearly all Bon Ton stores?
Sweet old photos. I've been collecting old photos for a while now too...it's a very addicting hobby.
Dockers must be all over the board in fit, because I just bought a pair of navy blue D1 slim Dockers from Macy's this past weekend and they fit between straight and full legged.