or Connect

Posts by Mannix

What size is this? Complete suit or just the jacket?
Let's talk.
Nice three-piece. Very tasteful.
Friday smirk. Have a good weekend, gentlemen.
I'm always on the lookout for vintage Polo Ralph Lauren or Polo University Club sport coats, suits, and overcoats in size 38/40 reg. I like wide lapels with a traditional gorge height, so many from the 70s-90s are of my liking, along with the more recent "Garrison" model. I'm not looking for 100% cotton models of anything. A few styles I am searching for are below. Black and white plaid or houndstooth Double breasted navy blue chalk or pinstripe Camel hair Solid...
How long are your collar points?
I rarely use the word epic, but this find definitely lives up to the definition. NOS Chesterfield topcoat from Polo Ralph Lauren. I believe, based on the tag, it's from 1999. Tags are attached and all pockets are still sewn shut. Made in the USA of English fabric. Now, to wait six months to wear it.
Haven't posted in long time, but here's one I snagged today. No selfie stick, but I assure you the jacket waist is nipped appropriately.
Check out my blog...in my signature. It's semi-pointed to menswear, amongst a few other things.