or Connect

Posts by svelten

Yeah I have to side with Metlin now. I gave the used clothes thing a chance when I was on a college budget, but virtually nothing has ever gone well with the exception of ties, watches and outer coats. It's not even the fit issue - they have all fit as described - but the hygiene has been very spotty, for both eBay or B&S (and this is from established members). Literally, it's NWT or bust for me for everything else (or at worse, the very fuzzy "NWOT" as long as the...
ttt.......
ttt........
ttt.......
This is the architectural 'masterpiece' you can get for a cool $14 million in Vancouver
Price drop
It's a nice looking, glossy site. Journal and commentary are generally pointless and the prices don't appear to be very agreeable so far, but I enjoy how much effort vetting over the nuances of each individual item. It gives the pieces an extra value knowing the history, description, fit and pieces to style them with. Certainly better than some web retailers showing a low quality, low res photo of a $2,000 jacket with little to no description and expecting it to sell.
Price drop
Not aware of their pricing or quality now, but the first season of +J was fantastic value and well worth its retail price - I recall wool coats and suits south of $200 and reminiscent of vintage Jil Sander. Don't know what you guys are smoking unless there has been a huge deviation in quality to price ratio (and please don't chirp in and say you could buy a $200 used Cucinelli coat ) However I did live in Beijing for a couple of months and did not find anything I liked...
Size small, fits true to size. Bought from Revolve last year, retails for $350. Selling for $70 shipped and paypal'd. Condition is 9.5/10 without any issues and has only been worn a couple of times. Below is the original ad for the item from Revolve: Founded in 2001, Y-3 symbolizes the merging of Yohji Yamamoto, an avant-garde Japanese fashion designer, and international sporting brand adidas. Even the name suggests partnership: The Y stands for Yamamoto, the 3 represents...