or Connect

Posts by svelten

Any idea when the last time that sale was, and has it been fairly consistent in timing?
TY, will monitor that site...so, anyone have a spare code Will share the next one (presuming it comes after every order?)
Wait, is it me or is this retailer a lot cheaper ordering into Canada than in the States? Has hell frozen over?? Could reallllllllllly use a code, been looking for a pair of APCs since they never have fit before (think I finally have figured out my right size after literally buying and subsequently selling two pairs that didn't work out).
Where is the cheapest that I can buy them and ship to the States for? Really don't want to pay $175 for these, seems overpriced. Azalea is $140 with a 20% off coupon code which is about the right price but they don't carry the size I need. Anyone find something in that range? FYI I wear a sz 30 and take a 29. 28 doesn't work for me, I can't button the top two buttons. I used to own a pair of APC NS in 28 hoping they would stretch enough and they never did. I am 6'0", 160...
Yeah I was there and there weren't any. Their worst warehouse sale in recent memory, veilance or not
Dope color, dope jacket
I'm thinking a few years down the line this is something I would want to get into. What are my chances though, and any thoughts on improving upon them? Profile in two years' time (ideally): -MSc. resource management -Worked for government in environmental regulation/policy development and industry in environmental consulting. Want to get into oil&gas consulting as an eventual way into management consulting -No business experience or background however - strengths and...
Never worn, no tags but essentially brand new. Shirt as shown here: http://www.firmamentberlin.com/arcteryx_veilance/22576/unit_shirt.html - plain weave - 48% cotton, 39% polyester, 13% nylon - DWR treated - raglan sleeves - laminated zippered sleeve pocket - hidden stealth snap closure and cuff Sizing: Tagged as small. Pit to pit - 22" Shoulder to shoulder - 18" Shoulder to cuff - 25" 1/2 waist - 20" Note: p2p/s2s/s2c measurements are approximate as the raglan...
Think I'm going to settle on the Everlane weekender. Excellent recommendation for the price
I like the idea of the downeaster but it isn't exactly what i was looking for... agree on looking a bit on the feminine side / not rugged at all Here were some that looked decent to me but were not available / over $200 Note that because I already use a Filson briefcase, I didn't want anything too...well...Filson-y. Also I may be asking for the impossible but I'm also hunting for a bag that can be both rugged (tossed around and usesable outdoors) but I wouldn't...