or Connect

Posts by svelten

Wait, is it me or is this retailer a lot cheaper ordering into Canada than in the States? Has hell frozen over?? Could reallllllllllly use a code, been looking for a pair of APCs since they never have fit before (think I finally have figured out my right size after literally buying and subsequently selling two pairs that didn't work out).
Where is the cheapest that I can buy them and ship to the States for? Really don't want to pay $175 for these, seems overpriced. Azalea is $140 with a 20% off coupon code which is about the right price but they don't carry the size I need. Anyone find something in that range? FYI I wear a sz 30 and take a 29. 28 doesn't work for me, I can't button the top two buttons. I used to own a pair of APC NS in 28 hoping they would stretch enough and they never did. I am 6'0", 160...
Yeah I was there and there weren't any. Their worst warehouse sale in recent memory, veilance or not
Dope color, dope jacket
I'm thinking a few years down the line this is something I would want to get into. What are my chances though, and any thoughts on improving upon them? Profile in two years' time (ideally): -MSc. resource management -Worked for government in environmental regulation/policy development and industry in environmental consulting. Want to get into oil&gas consulting as an eventual way into management consulting -No business experience or background however - strengths and...
Never worn, no tags but essentially brand new. Shirt as shown here: http://www.firmamentberlin.com/arcteryx_veilance/22576/unit_shirt.html - plain weave - 48% cotton, 39% polyester, 13% nylon - DWR treated - raglan sleeves - laminated zippered sleeve pocket - hidden stealth snap closure and cuff Sizing: Tagged as small. Pit to pit - 22" Shoulder to shoulder - 18" Shoulder to cuff - 25" 1/2 waist - 20" Note: p2p/s2s/s2c measurements are approximate as the raglan...
Think I'm going to settle on the Everlane weekender. Excellent recommendation for the price
I like the idea of the downeaster but it isn't exactly what i was looking for... agree on looking a bit on the feminine side / not rugged at all Here were some that looked decent to me but were not available / over $200 Note that because I already use a Filson briefcase, I didn't want anything too...well...Filson-y. Also I may be asking for the impossible but I'm also hunting for a bag that can be both rugged (tossed around and usesable outdoors) but I wouldn't...
I'm doing a lot of short trips for work decently and want something slightly better to throw my clothes in than an old gym bag. I'm not out to break the bank here but I'm having trouble trying to find anything half decent in the $100-$200 range. I think Herschel makes one that's around $80 (pic attached) which from a utilitarian perspective I like because of its neat shoe compartment, but I'm not too attracted to the supposedly awful build quality. Any other...
Sold AAPL today. Not convinced by this launch, would rather just take in profits now. I lived under a rock I guess especially since I invested into the company but I was expecting more.. something that would lead me to confidently ride it out until the $700 mark. This is not it. Better camera, faster processor, bigger screen but really the same damn phone. One could argue why mess with a good thing? But when you have Samsung creeping up your ass in sales (The Galaxy S3...