or Connect

Posts by GreenNYC

Go Jumbos!
Tufts University Tuck at Dartmouth
mirepoix.....incredibly handy when cooking ragu, etc. Never seen it anywhere else.
i was always told to never call the fraternity a frat....because you wouldn't call your country a c___.
+1 on Dupont. I've had 2 palladium Orpheos....sadly I left one on a plane. I had heard that there was a fire at the Dupont factory and they were consequently havong prodcution issues?
Quote: Originally Posted by thrice Managua, Nicaragua. Nothing of merit in Managua, and the people are unpleasant. Also.... Scilly Cay Las Vegas Brno
I've run into this as well. Likewise I find that some white/cream pants allow underwear to show through (at least darker colored boxers). My solution has been to just keep shopping around....I find that cucinelli pants are typically opaque.
Very nice stuff....but you must stock more 32"....they seem to get snapped up before I even get the re-stocking email.
Quote: Originally Posted by tgfny Vilbrequin +1...I prefer their board shorts with the cross ties....I find their sizing to be very strange. I'm a 32" but fit best with a Vilbrequin XL. Strange, but then again the French like their swimsuits tight.
Casa Tua, book a table outside http://www.casatualifestyle.com/restaurant.htm