or Connect

Posts by GreenNYC

The Hound: You're a talker. Listening to talkers makes me thirsty and hungry. Think I'll take two chickens. Polliver: You don't seem to understand the situation. The Hound: I understand that if any more words come pouring out your cunt mouth, I'm going to have to eat every fucking chicken in this room. Polliver: You lived your life for the king. You're going to die for some chickens? The Hound: Someone is.
I think Arya and The Hound should have a spin-off show. I love every scene with the two of them....priceless dialog. The Hound: Of course you named your sword. Arya: Lots of people name their swords. The Hound: Lots of cunts.
edit
Psyched to be going to my 5th Coachella with my son this April!!!
Blood Meridian by COrmac McCarthy.....makes No Country For Old Men read like a fairy tale.
I'm sure you've seen this picture from Sochi's cross-country and biathlon center......
Fred Castleberry is suggesting that wearing a wool sweater under a rugby shirt is creative layering. Stupidest thing I've heard in a long, long time. And popping his collar all the while.
I was really looking forward to Wolf of Wall Street but it was dreadful. Bloated, boring and chock full of cliches. Might have been a decent movie if it was edited down to 90 minutes. Some great acting.....but that couldn't overcome the shitty script and lack of editing.
I just received my first shipment from NMWA and I applaud the little touches that made the unboxing so pleasant. Apart from the product (an Esemplare sweater) which was excellent, I truly appreciated the packaging, the receipt envelope and the personal note from Greg. Well done and thank you!
I hadn't been before....was actually a nice venue....clearings in a forest. Very relaxed alcohol policy as well. Drew 60k/day.