or Connect

Posts by twilightx

I'm selling my authentic Belstaff Roadmaster waxed cotton jacket in black - This is a UK size large (L) but will fit medium perfectly. I've only worn this jacket literally a handful of times so it's in mint condition - I even have all the original tags with it! Bought it for $595, asking $475, or open to trades on other Belstaff jackets. I'm especially looking for a Belstaff waxed cotton Racemaster or Gangster, and willing to pay the difference if necessary. Leather...
lol 'schwingy' - I'm going to have to integrate that into a future conversation hahaha
Plus Belstaff has a pretty storied history, with very popular figures of their time wearing their product. Most notably Ernesto Che Guevara and Steve McQueen all had their hands on one, and Belstaff has made tribute coats in limited edition numbers to honor them. The Legend version of the Trailmaster is just one of many jackets worn by actors and seems to be a rising favorite among Hollywood - The ones I know who wear them in films are: Leonardo DiCaprio (in The Aviator...
I've been searching as well for anything on this side of the pond and had a chance to contact the regional headquarters in New York City. Unfortunately, their location isn't actually a store at all, but they did provide me with some really good information on where to obtain Belstaff products! The following is a list of stores they referred me to in New York City: Michael (M) as mentioned above Untitled 26 W 8th Street 212-505-9725 What Comes Around Goes Around 351...