or Connect

Posts by yawn123_#21

Quote: Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty No matter how much time I spend on this forum, and it's too much, I will never understand the prevalent, passionate hatred for the black suit (and, to a slightly lesser extent, black itself). Nor will I ever understand why, given this received sf wisdom that black suits are 'wrong', you can post one repeatedly in WAYWRN and get only compliments. One more observation: One of the more plausible arguments against...
Top sellers usually because they are given a little title like pacesetter, it goes straight to their heads, and they believe they are very high and mighty because they do a job that even someone without a highschool degree can do. When they are with a personal customer that they know will buy alot their demeanor changes alot. The average person is bitter because they can't sell as much as the top seller, and gets to watch him/her on the sidelines as they make pretty big...
How does it fit in the heel. C's imo are too small for you. I think D's would be a better fit, unless you have a narrow heel. you could always get tongue pads or something tho. When you walk more your feet will swell up a bit. A D will give you more breathing room and space for your feet as long as your heels won't be slippin out. do u have other shoes? and what sizes do u wear in those shoes?
It just looks like a lot of people because the cosmetics section is so cramped. I mean there technically is alot of people, but it's because it's divided up into many smaller depts, usually by brand. ie estee lauder will have a couple employees, then bobbi brown or w/e. usually each of the smaller depts have 1-3 emps, which makes sense because they have appointments and stuff and to sell their product usually means applying it on their customer, and teaching them how and...
i have the air jackson from ch i never wore. i abought it brand new for $80. i figure to use them at funerals or clubbing or anything else where conditions are perfect for getting my shoes jacked up. i like cole haan and ecco for something more casual, or in the us "business casual" :P rubber sole/polyurethane sole and relatively cheap. When i'm visiting Taiwan, i am either taking a taxi the subway or most of the time walking. the asphalt + miles of walking rip thru...
if you have been clubbing, u could wear something like that. these are really lax on what you wear, and it's dark, so no one is gonna give u shit.
there are people who dress like that, tbh this place is prolly not the best place to ask :P sf semi-casual, is far different from school semi-casual. you'll still see people in jeans, hoodies and stuff. winterball in my school was a formal but homecoming was semi-formal. if you feel comfortable wearing that stuff, go ahead, ask ur date first. ideally tho to a semi-formal, a button up shirt, slacks, and dress shoes, tie optional. at least it was for me 2 years ago. ask...
considering the markup of the items, selling for 50-70% off still yield profit, just not as much as selling full retail. Still better to make some profit rather than none. I mean their key customers seems to be diminishing, either improve your products to appeal to their taste, or realize they may been selling to the lesser people more and more frequently
to be honest it really depends on you and where you want to be in the future. depending on where you work is a big factor in how you dress. People who work in tech fields, ie engineers who work at apple make 100k+ easily in a t-shirt jeans and converse shoes. since you work for the govt, i don't know what part of it, but unless your the mailman i don't think you should wear your school shoes. In most positions if you find yourself dressing the same as an average high...
i doubt an interviewer would disqualify you over wearing slip-ons over laces. that being said you may disqualify yourself if you find yourself nervous or uncomfortable throughout the interview wondering which pair of shoes you shoulda wore. if the slip-ons are conservative and appropriate and comfortable just wear those and stop thinking about it. if your interviewer is staring at your shoes you are not engaging enough.