or Connect

Posts by yawn123_#21

bought a valentino suit arrived promptly. in a garment bag too added to favorites.
Really? I thought maybe he's the type that is intelligent enough to be able to continue a discussion instead of resulting to personal attacks because they cannot understand the situation. I've never read those books, perhaps you can enlighten me as you seem to be fully read up on them. What gave away my age? was it that I still retain manners learned? Do those become unneeded as I grow older and get more experienced? Just because someone is able to dress nicely,...
Quote: Originally Posted by DrZRM Based on this argument, I assume finding something at a store where you know that a sale is coming up (we do share that sort of information here) and waiting to buy it until it goes on sale would be equally "immoral?" As you would have saved money at the store's expense. More power to you, but I find this kind of hard-line drawn in gray areas to not really hold up. I'm glad you are so certain, and that you can afford...
Quote: Originally Posted by Threadbearer Your statement makes no sense in the context of this discussion. No store can afford to pay its overhead in any neighborhood if people don't make their purchases there. You can't have it both ways. If you want stores to stick around, you have to make purchases in them. If your goal is getting online discounts, that's fine, too, but you need to man up and admit that it's unethical to "shop" in the store...
If the store can't afford to pay the overhead of being in your neighborhood and still turn a profit, then they shouldn't be in business. Although many shop price point, not everyone does, and stores can target those markets. Nothing is stopping them from opening their own online store as well. Or lowering their price to be competitive. It's not in the interest of the op to worry about keeping stores alive. That's what employee's of the stores are paid to do, and at the...
Use a lighter and and a knife. Melt and cut away until the cylinder and ball bearings fall out. Or twist a fat rubber band aroudn the metal part and the pressure should be enough to pop it off. I'd reccomend, using plastic wrap or something around the ink part, and clothing. I despise tags of all sorts. more headache than good. People always forget to take them off. When I worked sales in a store My dept just had to be right next to the door, so I'd be stuck wasting my...
They should put it through button holes All these dumb companies, who spend money on "loss prevention" type deals, which end up costing them more money, and more headache. Sensors are useless and end up being way more hassle than any good it does. Not only do they poke holes everywhere, the associates often time have problems removing stuck and jammed sensors, causing damage to the clothes -_-. Or theres always bound to be forgotten sensors on objects, the people have...
Plenty of people who voted yes, do stuff just as "wrong" as what the op suggested. Going to the store and jacking off sales associates wasting their time, only to later buy the item online for a cheaper price. People mentioned buying stuff and trying to vend it at the B/S forum, and return anything unsold. @ Op, returning is at your own risk. Retailers are bitching about taking losses, meaning they would love to sell and take your money away, but returning they don't...
Quote: Originally Posted by fcuknu This will hurt them in the end. It is better if they keep prices the same and just cut back in unnecessary spending I agree, cut back on spending and keep prices high. "designer brands" have gone downhill, and I used to see everyone with gucci bags, chanel sunglasses shoes etc. Yes there's fakes among them, but overall, it was pretty much easy access to most people. If they keep prices high they can try to...
satin or sateen prolly