or Connect

Posts by spitfirees20

Do not count on a suit from Indochino for your wedding day. I'm serious: take a look at the Indochino thread and see how many absolutely horrible fits there are. Go for something that fits well to begin with, then get it tailored. I'd recommend something like Brooks Brothers due to the fact that they have 4 basic styles of suits and one of them is bound to fit you pretty well, but then again if money is an issue there are plenty of cheaper options around.
Any idea on the width?
Brooks Brothers Blazer, $550. A blazer is an extremely versatile piece of clothing. It's a staple for any man's wardrobe, and you're going to get a lot of use out of it. I'm not saying you should buy this particular blazer, but it's worth it to spend a little bit more and get something that will last you a long time (and look good while doing it), as opposed to wasting more money buying a better blazer down the line.
Well, that's wildly inconvenient.
If it's in their system, why wouldn't it be online?
My go-to sport coat is the Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald fit: for one reason or another, it just fits perfectly. Unfortunately, their selection in size 38s seems to be getting smaller and smaller every day. I was hoping this was just a limited time supply issue, and I wish I wasn't exaggerating, but look at the page today: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=678§ion_size=38+Short§ion_color=&sortby= Now there...
That's not what I said at all. I'm not a fool, and I know you have to choose two when it comes to quality, style, and lower prices. Something like J Crew in terms of quality would be fine, and I know they make "stylish" clothing for little money, unfortunately it's not the style I'm looking for (the skinny lapels and button stance just don't appeal to me, not to mention the shoulders). Like I said, $400 - $600 is what I'm looking to spend, but I'm not opposed to spending...
That's unfortunate. Are there any other brands out that have higher armholes and a decent amount of waist suppression? Everything that I've found that fits this description is unfortunately garbage in both materials and construction. I'd like to spend around $400 - $600, but I'm flexible if it's what I'm looking for.
Am I missing something, or do they just not have much of a selection at all? http://shop.boggi.it/eshop/category/Boggi-Suits-and-jackets.html/1/frmCatID/25058/