or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

Don't be a dick. They've both offered to work with Drew multiple times on this. I don't have the respect or trust here to volunteer myself.
100% agreed. Strongly. If Fok and DWW are up for it, I want to nominate them to work 2-on-1 with Drew toward a resolution... basically give them absolute power in this. Brad-t too if he is willing, since he seems to have a relationship of personal trust with Drew.It doesn't matter to me whether there is a chance Drew is lying. If there is any indication that he is thinking about or contemplating suicide, I think everyone needs to be sensitive toward that.The thread is out...
The writing style is unmistakably his.Drew, I'm sorry things have gone badly for you over the past few years and with this collection agency nonsense.Is there a realistic, viable way to move forward for all parties such that people are able to come out with jackets and/or refunds and you are able to come out without personal ruination?
Yeah it's Drew for sure.
Thank god my feet have always been completely flat. Nowhere for my arches to go.
Honestly, buddy, if you don't have money on the line and are contributing to the arguing/noise, get the fuck out of here.
At a jacket a day across 2-3 factories? 3 months probably.What do you think are the chances that you get your money back if Drew is incarcerated? You'd rather see an internet stranger go to jail than get your money back?
And then what?I do not want Drew to go to jail if there is an easier, more amicable way to solve this. If the dude sold his cars and his stake in Libertine and it's enough cash to refund everyone or blitz the orders for those who still want them, that is in my mind the best outcome.HYPOTHETICALLYAll I'm saying is that I'm willing to forgive Drew and walk away if he comes clean and makes good on everything.
Agree with Brad. Baying for blood isn't going to solve anything, but hearing Drew out (and maybe having just a little compassion), in conjunction with the threat of legal action and/or mass paypal fraud claims, might.At the end of the day, the goal is to get the jackets or the money back, not to send the dude to jail or kill him.
Just food for thought: the spreadsheet is almost complete and is at $155k total right now, which is 15% of 1,033,333. This would seem to match up with Drew's original statement that over 1 million USD in orders came in at the cutoff and 85% of orders are complete. Which isn't to say he didn't look at the # of outstanding orders and reverse calculate it but...