or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

@mrchariybrown Hey Charly... one thought: is it possible to put us in touch with Dan? I know he doesn't post (and I have no idea how good his English skills are?) but since he has had a hands-on view of what's been going down both at ToJ and at Libertine, he might have some useful information.
Going to bed but going to repeat what I said earlier: , I think it might be time to take down those one-star reviews on the Libertine FB page, for whoever posted them. They have been nothing but reasonable and polite about the situation. People are posting shit to the wall as recently as 45 minutes ago.
You mean not good evidence or that this is not legal?
Between deafness and autism, I've had to call out way too many people in this thread about disability jokes.
I don't think anyone who has driven his business into the ground and been removed from his other large business venture is snickering to himself right now.Dude is probably terrified and panicking right now and is likely in way over his head.Along DW's lines, I think it might be time to take down those one-star reviews on the Libertine FB page, for whoever posted them. Assuming that message about Drew going into hiding is legit, they have been nothing but reasonable and...
I would accept any solution that gets me my money back or gets me what I ordered or some combination of those two things.
Agree that it's almost too surreal to be true.
No, I agree with you. I'm just worried that we've already lost a few of the "gentler" options.I might be free tomorrow. I'll send you an e-mail in the morning if I am. Are you looking for anyone, even if no Korean or Japanese language skills?
You're the one who has been in contact with them... you're still skeptical?
If this Libertine stuff is true, I'm worried it's too late for slow, increasing pressure now.