or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

Eh... isn't the whole mentality here no brown shoes with black leather jacket, etc? At any rate I wear mostly earth tones I guess? I feel my wardrobe isn't exactly suited to black leather.Wisith/wj4's burgundy FQHH MDR is swinging me toward the oxblood, though... not sure whether to go for silver or gunmetal hardware if I go down that path.
I'm still waiting on a brown lamb collared moto (first order). Had initially figured that would be my sole order, but now considering picking up an MDR too. If so, it would either be black calf or oxblood calf. I don't wear much/any black, so hesitant about fitting the black into my wardrobe. Probably a oxblood then?
Looks like you seriously mis-sized the sleeves. How'd you do that?
bumping this from bottom of page
Three questions from a curious buyer, if anyone can answer... 1. Functionally, what are the trade-offs between a 100% wool vs. a 80/20 wool/nylon blend peacoat shell? 2. Has anyone here used Sterlingwear's "MTM" service? How did you find it? I know you have length and shell customizations... can you change the buttons too? 3. Have any smaller SF members tried the youth sizes at SW?
Nah. I'm all about the browns (lamb, CM currently). I never though an MDR would look good in any shade of brown... but that one proved me wrong.
If it were still available, I'd change my order to an MDR immediately.
This is phenomenal. Medium whiskey calf?
Bumping this from bottom of page.
Crowdsourcing this. I chew through the heels on my Indys like crazy (3-4 months avg). I can't find any cobblers in my (new) area that carry the asymmetrical heel. Can I source these anywhere myself? Anybody have similar experiences?