or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

Q: Redundant to have both a CM (lamb) and MDR (calf)? I'm debating switching the CM to an A-2 but kind of conflicted...
I've read this explanation before. Its something about achieving symmetry with the pockets and contrast with the suede patch.Who the fuck cares? It's a 2 inch difference in leather.
I'm sure this has been asked a million times, but how long have you had your lamb DR for and how has it aged? Not in terms of how it looks really... but construction and materials-wise, has it held up well?One of the (many) things I find kind of lacking about this thread are long-term reviews. There's a lot of anticipation and then inevitably some gushing after receiving the jacket, but not much of a longer-term view from people that have had a TOJ for a while.
Except that every SA I've dealt with at Stollery's has been a rude cock. Last I was there they were selling Bedales for something like $600, which is laughable.
In that case, looking for a 250 or 245.
So GATs go by Mondosize then?
Can anyone provide some sizing advice for me? AE 5 last: 6E Trubalance/Barrie last: 6D Clarks DB: 6 Sneakers/sperrys: between 6.5 and 7
Does it get better or worse after the first one?
This is pretty much exactly my thought process. I'm like 8 hours away from ordering a calf MDR to go with my lamb CM.
Eh... isn't the whole mentality here no brown shoes with black leather jacket, etc? At any rate I wear mostly earth tones I guess? I feel my wardrobe isn't exactly suited to black leather.Wisith/wj4's burgundy FQHH MDR is swinging me toward the oxblood, though... not sure whether to go for silver or gunmetal hardware if I go down that path.