or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

Curious: What length/sleeves did you go for and on what model jacket?
I'm willing to negotiate on price for anyone interested.
Anybody have any advice in terms of what length will suit someone 5'3" for a Collared Moto? I measured 19.5 to just below my waistband, Charly suggested 20", but I am skeptical as I had previously read that 20" should be right for people 5'5"-5'6"...
For sale is a brand new Narragansett Leathers 1.25" burgundy belt with satin nickel finish solid brass buckle. Measure 30" from tip of buckle to middle (third) hole. Will fit skinny guys. Got it cut 1-2" short by accident so have to re-oder. My loss is your gain. $40 shipped. as seen here: http://www.narragansettleathers.com/belt114.html
I mainly just want to wear it now and don't want to go through the trouble of putting it on B&S. So I take it this is not possible?
I had a Naragansett Leathers belt made about 1-2 inches too small. Stupid. Can I bring it to a cobbler to have it stretched out about that much if at all?
Whoa Cole what happened with that DR? Did you just mis-measure yourself or...?
Anyone know the cheapest way I could pick up some Barton Perreiras (Banks or Gilbert) besides Ebay? Cheapest I've been quoted in-store is $370.
For those who own Collared Motos, Motos, and DRs.... how much did Charly add to your body and sleeve length relative to body measurements you gave him?
Okay. To clarify, for those who ordered collared motos or similar... Where was your bottom of measuring point for front length? I wear my jeans fairly low rise at the hip... so bottom of the waistband more or less?