or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

I don't really understand what the big deal is with that moto. Yeah the pre-distressing is kinda tacky (like American Eagle jeans or something), but its just a brown cafe racer otherwise.
Awesome. Thanks for this. I reckon I could just customize a bomber with them if worst comes to worst.
I was just joking. I think Drew is trying too and I'm sure he'll wade his way through all the e-mails and orders eventually, but a little "I'm sorry; I fucked up big time" would go a long way to restoring good will here.
Fucking kill yourself.
A single, lonely thumbs-up for him.
Implications...?
I swear to God if people start getting their VansonxSF jackets before I get my ToJ...
Yeah those are nice and I know @mike868y has one that looks great on him. I prefer something with a collar though. Basically this Burberry or this (yeah I know: fuck me for referencing RG).Cloth Surgeon might be able to make it. or ToJ 2.0 (hah!).
Well on a totally separate note I am in the market for a suede bomber or Harrington. Would probably need to be custom made. Where should I look? I assume the usual suspects (Aero, Vanson, etc) do not do suede. Any custom bomber makers out there who aren't so "trad" or "repro" that they'd consider it?
88 weeks now. I'm really hoping to hit the magic 100.