or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

Perfect thanks all. Looks like I'll go for a 6.5E or so.
How do you guys size on the leydon (unlined chukka) vs your Barrie or truebalance?
Indeed I am using shoe trees. Mine are also 4-5 years old vs you 6 months. The creases don't bother me so much as the stitching just looks uglier when it's all splayed out like on mine as opposed to a nice clean arch on others'. I'm wondering if I should be taking a 6.5 narrow as opposed to a 6 regular.
Interesting. I'd have guessed it was the opposite problem (shoes too small). Alas they're a 6D, so I'll have to settle.
I wish my feet would keep my 403s looking pretty in the toe box like you guys. Mine get all distorted along the stitching... I guess due to foot shape/flat feet. Anyone else have this problem? I suspect it isn't as bad with the 405s and other less stretchy leather models.
Am guessing I'm 6.5 D or E (take 6D in Barrie and TB) so alas... the 8E won't work..
Strong preference for snuff but would accept chocolate brown. I think I'm a 6.5(?) on letdown though as I am 6 on Barrie and TB so will be hard to find my size second hand.
What's the cheapest way to get a hold of a pair of snuff suede chukkas these days? NRO gift card deal and pray they're in stock?
Fingers crossed. Would kill for a wearable turtle or mockneck sweater.
Shit can't believe I missed the sweater trial run. Will you be doing a wool trial run?