or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

It doesn't sound like that at all. Don't spread this sort of speculation. It's only going to confuse shit in here more than it already is.And he's not saying his shit should be handled faster than other peoples' generally. His name is on the list of orders currently completed/in production. By that logic it should be handled swiftly so that production can move on to other items asap.@cutemelon keep us updated about what happens with your order and if Drew contacts you to...
I actually really like the "collar gap." I liken it to the higher collar on old school 8/10 button peacoats, whereas other DR designs are more like the flatter spread collar on newer 6/8 button peacoats.
Has anyone used the Suit Up (highest level) MTM? How does this work with the base pattern? I know the Blue Line is Napoli only. Basically what I want is a La Spalla and/or Hartford base pattern with altered lengths. Is this possible? A sales rep told me the Suit Up level used Sienna as a base pattern, but I feel like he didn't know what he was talking about.
This has come up multiple times and it's annoying.Drew sorted the entries by date a few days after people started entering them. He then made batches from the orders that had been sorted to the top. Since then, others (including you, I assume) have added their orders to the spreadsheet, which has not been sorted by date again... I assume because Drew has not finished the batches that he already started.It stands to reason that he will re-sort and re-batch eventually. No...
STOP IT. GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM.
I'd guess slightly below the US male average of 5'9" given the relatively high number of asian male customers. Maybe 5'7".
No it isn't.File -> See revision history -> drewspreadsheets.Changes he makes during that revision are highlighted in red.
Wrong. At 5'3", 125lbs with shoulder measurements similar to his, XS is consistently too wide in the shoulders and ALWAYS too short in the body and sleeve.I know what regular means. Dude's stature is not "regular." So he does not have a regular size.
At 5'4", 118lbs the dude probably does not have a "regular size." I certainly don't. So my advice, given that we both exist on the extreme left side of the male body measurements bell curve, is as good as he is going to get.
Oh hey man great to see you again. It's awesome that you took time to make an itemized list of helpful tips.