or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

Good on you. Thanks.Re: the bolded... I've been thinking this for a while but we basically need to keep Drew "on a leash" at this point (i.e., regular updates at specific intervals with some sort of AMA type setup built in).
It's fine dude. I appreciate you taking the time to give whatever legal advice you can. The thread has just degenerated into nonstop bickering over the past five days or so and I feel like it's not exactly constructive.
I don't know. A new poster with 1 post called "TOJWatch" posts a snippet of information that we didn't previously have. Just wondering if there might eventually be more to it than that. It's better than watching KidNickels and Gruff fight about swimming pools for three pages.And does anyone here actually have Drew friended on Facebook? I don't, and I imagine if we did we wouldn't be posting to the Libertine wall...?
I brought this up earlier but it got ignored. Apparently some new anonymous poster has access to Drew's FB updates and other such crap and is going to post them in this thread. Maybe has some inside information. This seems like it could be promising. Certainly more promising than the petty fighting going on in here over the past few days.
It's a great looking jacket. Probably the best moto I've seen. The zip angles are perfect.
I think you've confused the order of causality here.
Let us know how this works out please. Have just started my own CC dispute.
I agree with this more or less, but if the dude offers a morsel of information, I don't see the harm in asking him if he's comfortable offering up more. If he's not, he doesn't have to answer.Knowing more about the situation is helpful insofar as it informs the actions we can take and options available. E.g., Charly basically just ruled out the nicelynice plan, which we had spent 3+ pages discussing.
I've been guessing what the fuck is up with ToJ and my orders for almost 2 years now. I don't want to guess anymore. I want answers.
Order tracking system is a mess or shit just not getting done?