or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

Hey there, I'm 5'2", 120lbs and wear RL boys' often. Depending on the piece, sometimes I'm a 14, sometimes a 16, sometimes an M, sometimes an L. I suggest you generally order two sizes to see which fits best. I imagine 20/XL and probably 18 will be too big for you though.
Somet is what you want. 003 = straight leg. Sold at Blue in Green Soho.
Looking to pick up a pair of Park Ave and a pair of Fifth Aves in the coming weeks. Should I go Shoe Bank, allaboutshoes, or wait for a post Christmas sale? Looking for the cheapest option here.
Hi all, Just checking interest in these before I put them on Ebay or take pictures and all that. Have the following four shoes available for sale (all prices negotiable, PM me). Checking with Canadians first, as I am located there and it is easier to deal with shipping, etc: Alden 403 Indy Boot (6E) - worn for two years, beat up Allen Edmonds Park Ave Black (6.5E) - great condition, worn 2-3 months Allen Edmonds Fifth Ave Black (6.5E) - great condition, worn 2-3...
Sounds like sizing down to a 32 is the right call for me then.
When you guys take TTS/size down one, are you talking in relation to your suit size or your true chest measurement? I measure a 35-36" chest, and take a 34s suit. Ordered a 32 Bedale from NRO... Wondering if I maybe should have gone for a 34 instead. Not planning on wearing over more than one or two layers though.
403. Happy to talk more if you still want them.
I already know that I bought a size too wide (6E; should have gone 6D I think), and there is definitely heel slippage. I'm planning on selling them and buying another pair, but I'm a bit worried that my problem will not be solved by going to a 6D or C. Given that Alden does not make a 5.5, I might just be shit out of luck.To be fair, I have a pair of Alden #8 LWBs in 6D (Barrie) and they fit pretty snug.Any insights?
For Indy boot owners: where do your/big toe end in relation to the white stitching on the Indy boot? Mine hit right at the beginning/bottom of the white stitching and I'm worried I should have gone down another size.
"Recitations" of history are not unladen with value judgments and "primitive" by Western European (read: white) standards is one of them.Also, there is now broad scholarly consensus that the "caucasian race" hypothesis of ancient Egypt is false. Actually, I'm pretty sure that's eugenics era nonsense.