Posts by Spaghettimatt

Yeah. I actually feel really bad for Drew if Libertine removed him. It's just depressing how much this could have been avoided with some open, honest communication.If Drew had theoretically told me that he needed the money from the Libertine sale to produce the jackets/refund I'd be pissed but I'd wait it out. Instead people exercise the nuclear option and rip him out of his only remaining passion in life.
No matter what you think, the possibility that Libertine removed Drew is fucked up.
Today has been a really crazy day here. And I think everyone should take a step back and consider the gravity of what just happened.
Things getting way out of hand on the TOJ thread.
Twist: Dan's been rerouting the packages to Charly this whole time and Drew has no idea!
I'd welcome a Charly tell-all, but the dude has done minimal if no wrong in my eyes. He "enabled it" no more than anyone in this thread did and I imagine he quit when he realized it was all bullshit.I welcome a Charly disclosure only insofar as the information would shape what sort of action we can take.
Well in that case... @bentobox I know you aren't active here anymore, but do you have any insight on this? Edit: Oh wait... is bentobox just Dan? Nevermind.
Did AMEX reject a chargeback request that you put in?
Awesome. Have a CC dispute open but will open a PP dispute tomorrow to add my name to their list.
Bumping this