or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

Why? Dudes invest in a business, make it profitable, and sell it. That's how investments work. If anything it's good because it theoretically means Drew would have more time to send out orders.
Actually assuming that people have called the restaurant and made threats to people and/or property, that is a totally reasonable response.
Hi Drew,I'm going to try to get this in here before people like cellardoors start freaking out and talking shit. I think most people would agree that assaulting Libertine or any other business in which you are involved is inappropriate and pretty much unforgivable, given the effect that it has on your partners and employees who are not involved in ToJ. Ditto the personal slander.I do think that people at this point are (rightly) freaking out about ToJ and are afraid that...
At this point I'm just looking forward to the @mrchariybrown exposé.
Paging @impolyt_one for an update.
Yep still 13% sales tax.
Dude. Shut the fuck up.
Nothing can top the shame of being involved in this for the past 90 weeks. Having to deflect questions from my girlfriend and friends when they ask about "that custom leather jacket" I bought over a year ago.NO SHAME
Pretty much. I basically feel like a sucker. Especially considering I could have copped a custom Vanson for $100 more at this point.
I mean I'm still going to wear it assuming it fits.