or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

At this point I think Drew needs to do like a regular, weekly, one hour AMA on this thread in which he fields customers' questions. I can't see anything else restoring goodwill between customer and business, barring a mass shipment of jackets.
He was still "currently viewing" for a while after that post, so I think it is reasonable that he saw the first 3 or so responses before he bounced. It's also 4AM in Korea so who knows, maybe he'll followup tomorrow.But yeah that basically gets to the heart of the issue. There is no means of addressing or communicating with Drew or the ToJ enterprise generally these days. Hence the Libertine outrage and then we're back in the cycle.
Is that yes then? If so to which "bet."
Corrected. The bet was just for housecleaning.Must have been projecting.
Is @B0Bs4g3t making good on that bet yet?
Theoretically is the key there. I am not blind to the fact that the ToJ saga has pretty much defied rationalization.
I'm not defending anyone; just explaining that building and flipping a restaurant is normal and is not indicative that there is any sort of cash flow problem or business failing there.
Why? Dudes invest in a business, make it profitable, and sell it. That's how investments work. If anything it's good because it theoretically means Drew would have more time to send out orders.
Actually assuming that people have called the restaurant and made threats to people and/or property, that is a totally reasonable response.
Hi Drew,I'm going to try to get this in here before people like cellardoors start freaking out and talking shit. I think most people would agree that assaulting Libertine or any other business in which you are involved is inappropriate and pretty much unforgivable, given the effect that it has on your partners and employees who are not involved in ToJ. Ditto the personal slander.I do think that people at this point are (rightly) freaking out about ToJ and are afraid that...