or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

Yes. Hold on. Let me hit Drew up on Snapchat...Okay he said he'll post an update in an hour.
I still think the patterning sucks. Its like leather tube/box right down the sides.
Yeah. This was such an unbelievably bad idea. Seems like he had a $1000 budget, so why he didn't just go for Aero or Lewis or something is beyond me.Basically the equivalent of asking ToJ to make me a three piece suit.
^^^ looks good So this guy on reddit tried to get Luxire to basically do a ToJ. Turned out like shit. Lol: http://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/2x4rtk/luxire_leather_double_rider_jacket_review/
Can't wait to see your cute little belly button again.
They don't really have measurements for anything besides M though. Mind if I ask your height/weight/chest?
Anybody have a temporal or similar crewneck in XS or 2XS? Wondering the S2S and back/sleeve lengths are...
As far as I know there is no way to get directly in touch with Dan. You'd have to go through Charly, which I am assuming you are doing. Not much more you can do besides that.
I'm not suggesting anything. That seems to be your domain. I'm stating factually that we don't know anything about the situation over there and unless/until Charly and Dan state explicitly why they are not getting paid, we can't deduce any certain conclusion from that.Edit: not suggesting anything besides that you are a fuckface
No we haven't. Shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here.