or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

If you guys were going to knowingly steal $100k+ from several people all over the world none of which you know, would you still make your whereabouts publicly known, open a restaurant that everybody knows about, have a linkedin/social media/etc? Some of the conspiracy theories on here are outrageous. Edit: Unless, of course, Drew, Charly, Dan, et al are all Kung Fu masters.
I honestly just laugh and laugh when I read this thread. Do you guys think any other google doc spreadsheet in the history of time has set off as big an uproar as that one?
Would you say that Drew' behavior has been... impolyt?
Eeeeaaaaaaasy there.
I haven't looked forward to a speech this much since we killed OBL.
Everybody missed the awesome Dbear joke from a page back
This was definitely a joke.
I will say, though. This happens like clockwork every 30 days or so. I feel like he just needs to do a once/month check in to keep the children calm and we're all good.
It's actually an awesome study in human nature. As in any crisis of confidence in the market, everyone acts like a shit.
I do think it's hilarious that people are both brandishing pitchforks and trying to sell spots en masse at the same time. Like, lemme cry foul and accuse the company of thieving but yeah I'mma try and sell this thing.