or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

But none of us know what the mess is, right? And that is the big problem. Yes, its possible that TOJ is out of money because of taxes or Libertine or that Drew is the modern prodigal son or something. And that would be shitty.But consider the myriad other possibilities. What if, for example, after Dan's father passed in the summer, he had a mental breakdown and could no longer fulfill his duty as a production manager? And now Drew is working double time trying to fulfill...
So what are the options to coax out communication then? Any way we choose to do it, we need to write up a clear, concise, and agreed upon list of concerns to which we need answers. 1. Mass mail the TOJ e-mail (Charly) asking for Drew to come in and post ASAP with an update that clearly addresses a listed set of concerns. 2. Mass message his facebook, instagram or tumblr account, which might be the only way to direct message him at this point... Not comfortable with...
I feel like all he needs to do is come in here, explain exactly why the delays have occurred to the extent that they have, and give a realistic timeframe for the remaining batches to be shipped.
I won't commit to chargebacks, mostly because I want my jackets more than I want the money back. But I'm pretty bummed out.
Sooooooo I guess it's about time to demand another update...
Me too.But then Drew posted this picture 5 months ago which is pretty similar and uh... has anyone received a TOJ0 in the last 5 months?I guess maybe those MA-1/A-2s are boxed up by now...
About a month ago I think. Last month Drew also posted:"In more important news, got a lot of healthy developments that are gonna bring the orders to completion asap and then bloom the next generation of TOJ. The pace of production is picking back up again and there is more to look forward to now. Appreciate your patience and apologize for the delays, gonna try catch up with that with the next rounds of orders and grab some pace."So I'm hoping that we're all in for a great...
Pantone's color of the year for 2015 is "marsala." Should I take that as a cosmic sign that I will get my oxblood DR in 2015?
Last night I had a dream that I was Drew's defense attorney and he was cooking burgers in prison. Uh oh. To be fair though, the burger he was making looked delicious.
Are you kidding? That's hilarious.