or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

Had a dream that I was sent the wrong package last night. Received an oversized suiting wool MA-1 instead of a moto. Was super pissed. 59 weeks and counting. Edit: to clarify, I'm cool with the wait times and still really excited to get that package one day.
When do these things go on sale? April each year? I know there's a lot of bad blood here but really want some of those charcoal nubuck service boots...
Hey so what is AFP's "secret" DR. Is this the Omakase thing or was this something else that Drew cooked up and offered to the masses? It's pretty sick though I'm not sure I can get behind the zips on the front of the sleeves.
Yeah I think its a fair policy all considered. And honestly its not the end of the world if I end up with an ox instead of black calf DR.
Yeah. The downgrade is no big deal for me. I'll sacrifice the $50 or whatever. But I guess the ox was a special run (not stock) so they bought it all up for the orders ahead of time? Dunno. Jan '14 MDR order.Failing that I'm going to change my earlier brown lamb CM order. Just feel like I need a black leather and the brown+ox is redundant. Should I go for a 4zip moto 2011 or another DR?
Anybody with a current spot interested in "upgrading" or switching to oxblood calf? I currently have an oxblood on order but looking to downgrade to black calf and need to find someone to take my oxblood hide because they hides were a special run. Yours can be basically any color/skin. I'll eat the price difference except for black lamb.
See what you two fucking did? Somebody post another picture and pull us out of the hole.
Edit: you actually don't deserve that so let's say its meant for chimaki and nepats
Because that topic is fucking boring at this point. Somebody do another song parody.
I'm a pretty small dude so I'm a little concerned that the DR2010 will look ridiculous on me (hence earlier Qs about scalloped hem and hardware). Def calf, tho.