or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

Yep, Max Cash is it.Hm. What I was looking for was something with a slightly lower (or same) rise and a little less snug than the PS. Seems the Max Cash fits half that bill. The measurements on Acne's website vs. those on Context for APC indicate the rise on the Max should be lower than the PS...
Question: how does the Acne Max fit compared to the APC PS? Debating between the two of them for a pair of black jeans. Seems the Max are a little less slim/tapered?
No.
Bumping this question...
Dudes: way too critical on the guy. Fuck. Cole, I wish I looked half that boss in high school.
What's the difference between the PS and NC these days with respect to rise, leg width, and tapering? Have a pair of PS in raw indigo and am considering getting a pair of APCs in black. PS is a little tight in the legs for me, through the top block is pretty good.
Yeah definitely not regretting the decision to go with oxblood.
Lamb and silver for sure.
FTW
When did Drew first announce shutdown? Late June? I'm assuming wait times will start to decrease a bit over the next few weeks/months as that initial panic order run gets dealt with.