or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

He told notwithit, who has been a ToJ customer since like 2011, that he knew his name and that basically his repair request had been received. He also subsequently (or prior?) asked people to stop posting their personal logistical questions to this thread and send a new e-mail to the ToJ account. Doing so is pointless (what's he going to do, respond to each of 20 requests individually on this forum?) and the rush of personal inquiries buries larger collective concerns that...
Dudes gotta stop posting your personal shit and individual questions in this thread. He's already said he's not going to answer them here. Also it's weird and rest assured I'm going to google your names for my own curiosity.
gtfo
Drew do you have any sense of how quickly it will take you to clear these? I'm under the impression that you only work on ToJ stuff on Mondays and are busy at Libertine Tues-Sun. Will this take several weeks? Months? etc.
Can't tell if I'm comforted that the jackets are done or even more worried now.
I didn't say anything at all about "fit adjustments." I said that the consistent adjustment of lead times (should have said increase) was an indication that they (or Charly or whoever) had no idea how long the orders would take to fulfill. I also said the lead times were misleading. That isn't really excusing anyone.Re: refunds, I'll remind you that I'm the one who called Drew out on this earlier and asked for a prompt solution. I also essentially asked "where are the...
OK. Nevermind I misunderstood SloppyJoes. 100% agreed that the lead times were misleading. Its clear they had no idea how long the orders would take given how often they adjusted the time upwards. Probably they gave out the 16-20 week lead time based on how things were progressing already (basically Nov 2013 being 16-20 after they started cracking into that huge wave of June shipments and started sending).
What? This doesn't make any sense. Lead times increased exponentially as orders/production progressed. May and early June orders had much shorter lead times than late June and early July orders. What about that does not make sense to you if indeed the majority of orders came during/after early June?
I'm skeptical, but if the majority of orders really did come in May-July, I guess it's possible. I'm sitting on an Aug 2013 Moto that is still not made and I find it hard to believe it's in the final 15%, or that 15% of the orders were made between August 2013 and May 2014. But hey who knows.
Oh. Got it. Thanks.