or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

Where do we all stand on the olive/sylkoil v. sage/thornproof thing? Which one is the actual classic/traditional barbour, whice ages better, etc? also anyone know the price and turnaround time for a rewaxing these days?
I honestly have no issue with the wait time (whatever, it'll get here eventually), but I think it's the lack of transparency that bugs me a bit. I know we've got some updates with regard to the makers going on vacation or getting sick, and orders being done in "batches." But I'd really like to understand how the production cycle works, what gets made when and in what order, etc. I think the expanding wait times are perceived as "unreasonable" because we don't really...
Also at 35. There are some here that are over 40 weeks in. Some end of June orders just got shipped last week so who the hell knows. I'm guessing maybe there was a massive influx of orders in end of June/early July with the closure announcement, then a taper off through August and after. So wait times might stabilize or reduce at 40 or so.
Ordered? Model?
My guess? Shipping drop (logistics-wise) happens mid or end of day Korea time and then Charly/Sally (who are located in a different timezone) have to coordinate tracking e-mails... so actual tracking notices should go out a day after the shipping drop happens physically. I think.
Anybody get tracking yet today?
Anyone have experience with Acne Max Cash? How did you size them?
Forget all that other stuff. This is good news. Here's hoping for June-August done.
http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/post/76305361568/daniel-you-are-not-allowed-out-of-the-box-wall So last batch went out about 2 months ago right? I'd say a new shipment is imminent...
Eh. I'm closing in on 32 weeks and I'm starting to get a little bit antsy at this point...