or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

That's actually a pretty clever way to fix the problem if you were to slash the jacket by accident.
nm
Any idea what's going out this week charly? Dates or models?
get a po box for a month if you're really worried about it.
Don't break my heart Drew.
Hm. Really hope I receive my first order before my second is made so I can check sizing, etc... would be a bummer to get two "off" jackets at once.
Charly is such a fucking bro. Love that dude. Want to buy him a drink one day.
But none of us know what the mess is, right? And that is the big problem. Yes, its possible that TOJ is out of money because of taxes or Libertine or that Drew is the modern prodigal son or something. And that would be shitty.But consider the myriad other possibilities. What if, for example, after Dan's father passed in the summer, he had a mental breakdown and could no longer fulfill his duty as a production manager? And now Drew is working double time trying to fulfill...
So what are the options to coax out communication then? Any way we choose to do it, we need to write up a clear, concise, and agreed upon list of concerns to which we need answers. 1. Mass mail the TOJ e-mail (Charly) asking for Drew to come in and post ASAP with an update that clearly addresses a listed set of concerns. 2. Mass message his facebook, instagram or tumblr account, which might be the only way to direct message him at this point... Not comfortable with...
I feel like all he needs to do is come in here, explain exactly why the delays have occurred to the extent that they have, and give a realistic timeframe for the remaining batches to be shipped.