or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

Imagine trying to explain this shit to somebody from North Korea? "Yeah I'm outraged because the $800 leather jacket I ordered was delayed for a year and I can't wear it this fall. How r u these days?"
I think we've gone from speculating that cash flow could be the problem to assuming that it certainly is so without any real proof. Hoping Drew clears that up and/or shoots it down over the weekend. The operational problems are understandable and forgivable... the restaurant/money scenario less so, but I do not think that is the case.
This thread is so funny. I think I derive more value out of getting a laugh in here than I ever will out of my jackets. Keep the delays coming.
For real on that hybrid idea. Had a brown lamb CM and felt like I was just chickening out on both the A2 and Moto. Switched it up for a black lamb 4 zip instead. Can't quite get behind the silver on black so stuck with gunmetal but maybe I'll come around.
Dbear bro you make a moto look sick. Convinced me to switch from the CM to the 2011.
Didn't you order, like, one of every model? What could you even change it to...
If you guys were going to knowingly steal $100k+ from several people all over the world none of which you know, would you still make your whereabouts publicly known, open a restaurant that everybody knows about, have a linkedin/social media/etc? Some of the conspiracy theories on here are outrageous. Edit: Unless, of course, Drew, Charly, Dan, et al are all Kung Fu masters.
I honestly just laugh and laugh when I read this thread. Do you guys think any other google doc spreadsheet in the history of time has set off as big an uproar as that one?
Would you say that Drew' behavior has been... impolyt?