or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

They cycled through this batch like a month ago. This is almost certainly a new cycle.
To be fair, some leathers went out last week/two weeks ago, so we'll probably get another batch in two weeks.
Those batches y'all. Maybe the wool stuff is on February but the full leathers are backed up to August still.
Uh. So this was a joke?
Well if the naysayers are to be believed maybe ToJs really do only cost $20.
From 2011. So Drew probably pays US taxes in some way.
I heartily support point #1 and I think I was the first to suggest it here. I've been swamped with work so haven't been able to contribute, but someone started on a letter a couple pages back that I think should be used as a basis. Once I get more time I will contribute.As has been pointed out, point number 2 is not realistic.I think 3 is a last resort if things get really bad. As of right now jackets are trickling out/being made and the big demand is for transparency with...
No judgments here, but you are really THAT close and you're selling? I guess there's really no way to know how close you are but...
So is your purpose/motivation for being here solely to troll or do you actually think that you are some sort of omniscient savior amongst the plebs?
Have you never volunteered for anything just because it is the right thing to do? Really?I don't think Dan and Charly are like saints or Jesuits or anything, but is it really that unbelievable to you that they care about finishing the job regardless of pay?