or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

Tbf some dude said Drew sent him an e-mail yesterday so as long as there are reports of Drew sending shit I'm cool to lay off.
And (in order) my choices would be moon (obviously), ScarJo, crack baby (gl feeding a grown giraffe), Burger King (because fuck "gastronomy"), and Bruce Jenner but only if he has a vagina by then.
Uh. Are you suggesting that I'm lying about getting into HYS (it's not all three) or are you suggesting that it is unquestionably a good idea to go? I am a generally cautious and debt averse person and have avoided student loans to this point. I am also painfully aware of the realities of the legal market in the US and I've increasingly seen advice suggesting HYSCCN are no longer safe bets. The Canadian market, conversely, is much safer. I am a dual citizen with ties to...
Gonna bump this and poll some opinions. I'm debating going to HYS or Toronto or not at all. Have a few days to decide. Do you guys think going to HYS (est COA 150k) is worth it or is it still a poor investment? No interest in corp transactional. Maybe lit, maybe PI, maybe fed.
This is just as bad, if not worse, than the cellulite comment.
I shouldn't have said psychological damage. That's cruel and inaccurate. Maybe misplaced or misguided personal/social values. I get that you're young and probably have never taken like a sociology or culture studies course, but...1. You shouldn't "feel bad" for someone for having cellulite. Its not something to be ashamed of. It's a genetic/homonal (natural) condition that occurs in like 80% of women. Somewhere along the line, we as a society/culture freaked out about...
Dude is a portrait of psychological damage.
Would love an update from the mothership.
No. It's still too wide in the shoulders no matter what he does.
K thx bro. What I meant is that I cannot picture a scenario in which I see a bunch of 5 cent safety pins hanging off a leather jacket on the street and do not think it looks cheap and tacky. I thought he was joking because it does, in fact, look cheap and tacky. Even worse that it's a Balmain and probably retails for like $3k+.The current TOJ situation is absurd. I haven't argued otherwise for the past 6-8 months.Where's that music you said you'd upload for the thread a...