or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

When are the heirloom cardigans due to ship again?
Many thanks. In terms of shade should I be aiming for the light-medium grey or medium grey for a first pair to match with a navy blazer?
Just bumping this request...
Hi folks, I'm having some trouble deciding which grey flannel pant to get. I don't own a pair of grey flannel trousers, so I'm not sure which shade of grey is the "standard" shade. Moreover, is there any reason I should spring the extra $50 for Dugdale over the VBC? Will the VBC suffice for a newbie? VBC (all $150): Flannels mid-grey http://luxire.com/products/vbc-vitale-barberis-canonico-flannels-mid-grey-vbc_599_101_4 Flannels grey...
Of course. There don't seem to be any brands at KW's price point that offer it though.
Oh well that's a different matter entirely. Guess I will consult with him. If anyone has photos of it on their own suits do please let me know.
Thanks. I do still favour the spalla camicia as a personal choice (a reference to my heritage really) so if it's not considered garish in the workplace (think finance law consulting) or if nobody would notice I think I will still go for it.
Can anyone recommend a good worsted gray wool flannel that isn't the two cheap options? Is the vbc flannel a good business appropriate trouser?
Does anyone have a picture of the unpadded spall a shoulder? I'm going to make my first KW suit order soon. Thinking navy, spalla shoulder, 3-roll-2, regular canvas, standard lapel width. Would this be "office" appropriate?
What the absolute fuck are you talking about?