or Connect

Posts by Spaghettimatt

Ordered? Model?
My guess? Shipping drop (logistics-wise) happens mid or end of day Korea time and then Charly/Sally (who are located in a different timezone) have to coordinate tracking e-mails... so actual tracking notices should go out a day after the shipping drop happens physically. I think.
Anybody get tracking yet today?
Anyone have experience with Acne Max Cash? How did you size them?
Forget all that other stuff. This is good news. Here's hoping for June-August done.
http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/post/76305361568/daniel-you-are-not-allowed-out-of-the-box-wall So last batch went out about 2 months ago right? I'd say a new shipment is imminent...
Eh. I'm closing in on 32 weeks and I'm starting to get a little bit antsy at this point...
Can anyone give me the lowdown on the Viberg CXL Service boot vs. the Alden 403 Indy? I have a pair of Indys but am eyeing the Vibergs in Color 8 CXL. I figure the Vibergs are better quality, and I know that they are "sleeker" but how do they compare in terms weigh, width/blobbiness, instep height, etc. Also, fair to say Trubalance size = 2030 size?
Officially on week 30. Sigh. So close yet so far.
WWhat exactly happened here? The only things I remember reading from him was him bitching about a) the CM collar and b) the price of shearling. Like a moron.I didn't know he actually ordered something...?