or Connect

Posts by Severisth

No, sharp service is the worst, stay away from them. They used to be great, but they've gone very downhill. I swear by FromJapan as a proxy, though SuTuCorp is very good too
I didn't see the extra 30% on any if the things I checked, I assume only select products?
Everytime I see the picture of the new DR it makes me think that's the one I should order before TOJ closes it's doors; really need to decide on one.
so envious Bene, and you have my size too Well, time to watch B&S like a hawk (like usual)
I got it from another user, I traded a black TOJ fishtail I picked up recently for it.
TOJ Fishtail...that I won't be able to wear for 6 months Ute Ploier Tweed Pants (somebody sell me some of the basecamp trousers)
Only one thing can possibly save this thread, one man/entity/superbeing must save us from our own downward spiral into the depths of the underworld Sipang, post a fit
Really wish I knew what day it was going to be...hopefully that alert email Fok was talking about will have the specifics on the sample sale
^no, bomber style outside pockets + double rider shape is a bad combination
Pick that one up off Y! melonade? I didn't see what it ended at, but the starting price was pretty nice