or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Hmm, odd, all the things I thought would work didn't, and the ones that I assumed wouldn't did. V-neck seconds shirt fits huge, like a full size bigger than my other seconds stuff, and olive shorts don't fit right either. On the other hand, painted tee fits great (still not decided on keeping it) and the non-hooded washed cotton bomber that I thought was going to be too small fits perfect; roomy even.
Hoping there's still a lot more outerwear to be put up eventually...though hopefully not for a little bit so my poor wallet can recover some
That plaid shirt is really cool. Tempted by that dock shirt, but have no idea how it would fit me
Still hoping against all odds for the light gray jeans in a 46 (PM'ed you back Meis, sorry!)
That summer parka is awesome, though if I recall correctly it fits oversize, would have picked it up if it was a 46
I didn't even realize that the moto jacket was for sale in dust; sometimes I regret selling mine.
Starting to regret not picking up the drawstring shorts; but pretty happy with what I picked up. Can't wait for new drops later on for outerwear (very excited to get my bomber in tomorrow)
Did you grab those linen shorts? I was debating them, but all of my shorts are dark colored right now. I got the moon shirt and the gray pocket seconds tee
I've just been sitting and switching between playing FTL and refreshing the page
Argh, those were some hard decisions to make; wanted to buy more but had to resist; still not sure how some of these T's are going to fit me.