or Connect

Posts by Severisth

$130 for a J Crew cardigan sounds ridiculous to me
g tran, you can try mbok.jp, it's another auction site, though I've never found anything that great on it edit: beat by brad
Book-talk derailment is still the best one that's happened
I'll admit, I was bobbing my head to Last Dance quite a bit yesterday from that Rhye album
Because almost everyone listens to rap and has an overly strong opinion about it, not enough people care about noisy distortion-filled Japanese post-rock and black metal for us to have that conversation
Ha I've listened to XXX a number of times, good album, voice just grates on me after enough time. Can we please start talking about how awesome Riff-Raff is (10)?
I enjoy DB, however I can't listen to him for extended periods of time due to his cartoon-ish voice (probably why I like him more as a featured artist on tracks, short and sweet); however I rather liked that new one, his voice sounds less forced/fake. Hopefully that's the direction he goes on Old.
Time for someone to start the mikey SF fund
In Danny Brown's new track he rhymes "ann demeulemeester" with "keister" That is all.
I wasn't underwhelmed with the one I sold to chaos either, just needed a bigger size for my shoulders. I kept my canvas one since it fits perfectly, and it's amazing.