or Connect

Posts by Severisth

What size did you get Samir? Tracking shows that my field coat is waiting for me at home
For some reason I feel like Pacsun would actually stand a really good chance of having the whites as opposed to other places that sell Levis. Seems like Kohls and JC Pennys usually have fairly normal washes..then again, been a few years since I've bought some Levi 511s (or 510s like I wore in college )
^also, are those the "classic" fit NDG jeans? Been trying to find a pair of light gray jeans for a long time now
Do they have any short-sleeve oxfords up on the site, or if they even have them in the store? I wasn't able to find any, was really hoping to pick up a few of those to pair with Schneider shorts.
I've now finished Leviathan Wakes and Caliban's War and thoroughly enjoyed both...but now I have to wait until June for the third one to come out [[SPOILER]]
Well if Ijevan doesn't sell and I like this one less, might be headed your way BBSLM
Haha, just closed the listing actually, decided to keep it
Stephan Schneider Ijevan Cardigan - Dark Gray - Size IV (S/36/46) -> $380 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 18 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/2" Sleeve: 26" Length: 27 1/2
BNWT Patrik Ervell Field Jacket - Dark Gray - Size XS -> $300 Shipped CONUS *Note: Also willing to trade for a Small Field Jacket Measurements:
BNWT Patrik Ervell Snap Cardigan - Burgundy - Small -> $220 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 18" Pit-to-Pit: 20" Sleeve: 26" Length: 25"