or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Hmmm, kind of want this, wonder if it'd fit me
I haven't handled the light gray version, but I don't believe it has the texture of the one in the 2nd picture. The one in the 2nd picture is also really thick fabric, not sure if the light gray one is the same way (I assume he's talking about the light gray version that was carried by OC?)
Damn, was going to say the 2nd one hands down, but I'd still say the light gray over the blue version (wearing the one in the 2nd picture right now)
Oh shit, tcwalter and I can meet up in the middle of nowhere Kansas (midway point) and listen to Pro-Era and wear SF approved outfits
Well, taking a shot on this, my first Our Legacy purchase (not a bomber, SUCK IT REEDO )
For real mikey, Levi 510s are thigh crushers for sure, if you have remotely larger-than-toothpick thighs they will looks super tight (speaking as someone who wore them for years)
Colissimo should just deliver in the US via USPS, and I haven't ever gotten hit by customs with them.
^ http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/howtoorder
I know this band was one of the first ones I posted in this thread, but just saw them last night and was one of the best shows I've been to in awhile
Thursday and Envy are near the top of my list, along with Defeater and Touche Amore