or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Wearing that Ervell bomber right now fishbones, one of my favorites
when's deadline for your pre-order nahneun?
Yeah its a size III. Probably going to put the Ijevan I have up for sale, but wouldn't be heartbroken if I kept both
Like g tran, if I know someone and I'm not in a huge hurry to sell I'll be more lenient with payment, but in general the first person to put money in my PayPal account gets the item. I've gotten burned a number of times by people saying they are 100% going to buy, I ignore other offers while I wait for them to pay; and then they flake off
I used to use Sharpservice, and it was great a year or two ago, but I had nightmarish problems with them on my last transaction (maybe 6 months ago?). They didn't respond to any of my emails, didn't have tracking information, in general didn't give me any communication for almost a month despite repeated emails from me. Finally I ended up getting upset in an email and made it known the extent of my unhappiness, and I got a call within 10 minutes from their UK office, and...
Yeah slstr, it's from Frozen Waves, picked it up for a song from Y! Japan
Ugh, probably need to sell the Ijevan now
I'm not sure where you are located slstr, but I've probably had 30-40 things delivered from Japan using various proxy services, and I've never been charged customs once
Didn't want the tan color, there was also a black one there in small, but I was looking for gray. Oh well, if it doesn't work out on to B&S it will go
Loving this new David Bowie album