or Connect

Posts by Severisth

^ http://johncoppidge.tumblr.com/howtoorder
I know this band was one of the first ones I posted in this thread, but just saw them last night and was one of the best shows I've been to in awhile
Thursday and Envy are near the top of my list, along with Defeater and Touche Amore
La Dispute is great, only heard a few things by Moving Mountains though
Double post, but haven't seen this band posted before
Definitely thought you meant "Daughters" and was expecting something dramatically different
BNWT Stephan Schneider Coat Berber - Navy - Size IV (S/46) -> $450 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17" Pit-to-Pit: 20 1/2" Sleeve: 26" Length: 32 1/2"
Temple of Jawnz (TOJ) Minimalist Double Rider - Medium Gray - Size 46 -> $475 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 20" Sleeve: 25" Waist: 18" Hem: 18 1/2"
Patrik Ervell FW11 Coated Field Jacket - Dark Gray - Size Small -> $250 Shipped CONUS *Note: also willing to offer cash + trade for FW12 version in gray Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17" Pit-to-Pit: 20" Sleeve: 24" Length: 28"
Robert Geller Stefan Bomber - Black - Size 46 -> $200 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 16 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 20 1/2" Sleeve: 25 1/2" Length: 24"