or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Visited Frances May and Machus today in Portland. Petar (?) coat is great, really hoping one makes it to sale in my size. They also had the khaki zipper blazer, which fits true to size (46). At Machus tried on the leather jacket (Justin said it will be online by the end of the week), fits incredibly slim, had to size up to a 50. Dot shirt is also great looking.
Fly into LA tonight, no idea what to do, any recommendations?
Yesh, we'll see; I honestly think I might need a 50 as well since I've started lifting again. Hopefully I'll be surprised and it will magically fit
Damn snowman And probably not going to fit, but it's Yoox, so worth a look
I say yes. What is it?
I cannot seem to stop listening to this song. The singer (Emma Ruth Rundle) also plays in the band Red Sparowes
That purple version is amazing, I've never seen that colorway before
Temple of Jawnz (TOJ) 2.3 Double Rider - Black Calf - Size 46-48 -> $450 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulderr: 17" Pit-to-Pit: 20 1/2" Sleeve: 25" Length: 23 1/2"
Going to be picking up so many things...wish I knew my sizing better. Anyone have experience with COS jeans? I've heard they aren't as good of a bang-for-buck as a lot of the other COS stuff, but I really want some light gray jeans like the ones they have now. Anyone know how they fit compared to Uniqlo skinny jeans?
That MMM looks great, what a good shade of gray