or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Amazing Veilance Insulated Wool Jacket from FW11. This jacket is so cool, the perfect combination between minimalism and cool tech details. If I didn't have too many jackets I wouldn't part with it at all. Tagged size small. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 18" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 25" Length: 26"
Beautiful piece by German designer Frank Leder. This field coat has a removable liner, and is in a robust moleskin material. The color is truly something else. Tagged size small. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/2" Sleeve: 25 1/2" Length: 30"
Really nice pair of tapered trousers in the "Jazz" cut from Stephan Schneider SS15. These feature a sharp taper, pleated front, and an elasticated waist. Perfect for spring & summer. Tagged size 4. Measurements: Waist: 15" (elasticated) Inseam: 31" Hem: 6 3/4"
Very nice pair of Stephan Schneider formal shorts, they feature a subtle gray check pattern, as well as a partially elasticated waist. Perfect for spring & summer. Tagged size 5. Measurements: Waist: 16" (stretches) Inseam: Leg Opening:
Awesome pair of Raf Simons mainline pants from AW08. The have a sharp taper and slim fit, and the texture is really incredible. Tagged size 48. Measurements: Waist: 16 3/4" Inseam: 31" Hem: 7 1/4"
What part of that polo is "chain-link" @RegisDB9?
I'm with you on flipping being a lot harder than it used to be, making me a lot more picky with what I end up purchasing
I almost jumped on it too, only thing stopping me was how the red would work with my skin tone. Hope you're able to pick it up though (and if you do and it doesn't work out hit me up)
Twas not I, although I assume it was the one that had been sitting on eBay?
Don't do it notwithit...so I can get it