or Connect

Posts by Severisth

I don't think I've checked any current season offerings, but doesn't Our Legacy put out some cool suede jackets? I remember being tempted by some in the past
As far as TOJ goes if you found a collared moto I feel like that would be a good fit for you; but I never see those pop up anymore. That first leather you posted looks great though, especially that color
I grabbed a SS blazer off of Yoox during their Cyber Monday sales, the material is fantastic, but the fit is really weird. Really low button position, though that doesn't bother me too much; but the sleeves are really long and oversized, would definitely need to get it tailored if I keep it
I still want that plain jacket in a 4 or 5, but I've never seen it on y! or any other place
Button up or plain t-shirt. I like wearing mine with a plain gray tee and black +J pants. It's really thick, but it works under some of my coats (Double Alpaca)
Are those the Ute Ploier ones?
Ute Ploier Zipper Long Coat - Black - Size 44 (44-46) -> $250 $225 $200 $175 $150 $125 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 20 1/4" Sleeve: 25" Length: 40"
Rick Owens Wool Globa Bomber - Dust - Small (44-46) -> $250 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 19 1/2" Sleeve: 26" Length: 26"
Sage jacket so good, especially SP color; been hesitating because worried it will seem redundant with bomber jacket-heavy wardrobe (and knit liner makes it seem like my alpaca jacket)
Yeah, love that blue tone; wish I had picked up that one you got from WW in a 4 or 5 Bene