or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Just wanted to jump in here and say that the Stephan Schneider Garden Shirt in the "Denim" color is amazing, and I'm surprised more people aren't jumping on it.
@touchthesky why can't that wick coat be a 4; that is such a good colorway. I have it in the navy melange that WW carried, and it's one of my favorite coats.
Well she said she had set it aside for me, but who knows
Yeah,I had a transaction almost complete with TATJANA over email, but then she just stopped responding to my emails.
Stephan Schneider Crewneck Sweater - Olive Pattern - Size 4 (46) -> $100 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 16 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 19 1/2" Sleeve: 25" Length: 26"
Stephan Schneider Ribbed Cuff Pants - Charcoal - Size 4 (46-48) -> $100 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Waist: 17" Inseam (without cuff): 30" Inseam (with cuff): 34" Hem (without cuff): 7 1/2" Hem (with cuff): 4"
BNWT John Elliott + Co Villain Crewneck - Burgundy - Medium (46-48) -> $100 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/2" Sleeve: 25 1/2" Length: 30"
Arcteryx Veilance OR Peir Wu OR Neither and buy more Schneider (like the Sage jacket)
Anyone willing to proxy from the Schneider boutique?
^i see them pop up on Y! Auctions sometimes