Posts by Severisth

Raf Simons dress pants from AW08. Tagged size 48. Measurements: Waist: 16 3/4" Inseam: 30" Hem: 7 1/4"
John Elliott + Co The Cast - Carbon denim jeans. Tagged size 32. Measurements: Waist: 16 1/2" Inseam: 32" Hem: 7 1/4"
Stephan Schneider elastic waistband pants in navy melange. Tagged size 4. Measurements: Waist: 16" (Lots of stretch, up to 18") Inseam: 31" Hem: 6 3/4"
Peir Wu Moto pants. Tagged size 48. Measurements: Waist: 16 3/4" Inseam: 31" Hem: 6 3/4"
Stephan Schneider Exhaust trousers in clay. Tagged size 4 Measurements: Waist: 16 1/2" Inseam: 32" Hem: 7 1/4"
I've had the new Tribe on repeat for the last 24 hours. I had no expectations at all for it, but it's really fantastic
Appreciate the help!
Do you happen to know how heavy the leather is? Wanting a fairly heavy duty one (that one I bought from you awhile ago @baltimoron was a bit too big)
Any Margiela experts happen to know which season/iteration of 5 zip this one is?
I really dig that Mittan brand, had never heard of them. Not sure any of it would fit with my wardrobe but I'm kinda tempted by a few things