or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Haha, that was the other one, looking forward to the 3rd book of that series more than I'm even looking forward to the next GOT. I can't quite pin down why it was so addictive, but all I did for a few days was get home from work, go on a run, and then read for 5-6 hours straight
Jerk chicken on a pizza? That sounds ...amazing
Stephan Schneider Loden Cardigan - Dark/Light Gray - Size III -> $400 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 18" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 24" Length: 29"
BNWT Stephan Schneider Ijevan Cardigan - Dark Gray - Size III -> $360 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 18" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 25" Length: 27 1/2"
Ute Ploier Pleated Cotton Pants - Black - Size 46/S -> $80 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Waist (aligned): 16" Inseam: 29" Hem: 7 1/4"
Synth, two of your book recommendations have now left me waiting for the third book in the series to come out, damn youuuuuu
Seriously, Cloak can be had for nothing on Y! Japan...there's actually a piece that just got posted recently that I'm debating, though I think it'd be too small
Damn dude, that shirt is awesome, I remember there being a small on Sufu a year ago that I slept on, still regret it
Time for me to create 5 puppet accounts to spam my own sales threads
Yup, saw them in Lawrence, KS