or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Yeah, I would prefer it to be a size larger. I love the fit of my size IV Ijevan; which makes me wonder if it's worth it to have this one as well
Can't decide if I should keep this or sell it I like the color a lot, but not sure if it's too slim/too redundant with my Ijevan
Gonna be wearing this cardigan as often as I can (channeling my inner fishbones)ErvellAAErvellMMM [[SPOILER]]
Is it really weird that I liked that RZA track a lot? Not even sure why, some of the lines were kind of terrible (that "passion hug" line comes to mind), but it still worked for me, IDK
Life Round Here -> Take a Fall for Me -> Retrograde is my favorite 3 song sequence on the album
I'll try and post one tomorrow. I could probably make it work with enough layering, but I just don't think it's gonna be a winner for me. No worries toasty
Noooo, Siki Im Bomber is too big (Ervell fits great though, pre-stretched by toasty )
Leviathan Wakes/Caliban's War (The Expanse Series). Next book for that should be coming out this year, thankfully. Not sure what to read next, but that's neither here nor there
Haha, that was the other one, looking forward to the 3rd book of that series more than I'm even looking forward to the next GOT. I can't quite pin down why it was so addictive, but all I did for a few days was get home from work, go on a run, and then read for 5-6 hours straight
Jerk chicken on a pizza? That sounds ...amazing