or Connect

Posts by Severisth

i hate you
IT WAS ME (and I'll PM if you if it doesn't work out)
Damn melon, sell me some of your GellerXCP boots...or some of your CPs (if you still have any) also, haircut + facial hair is great
Independence was awesome and super helpful, bought jeans and one of the knit sweaters
Damn, I would have thought it would have fit great, what with my skinny-fat body being larger than yours, must be all those muscles of yours edit: reedo, it's Geller. Also, whatever that tweed blazer is that was posted earlier, I must not understand blazers at all if that's a remotely acceptable fit, looks fucking awful on the model
^get that shit out of here, no posting your own stuff
Patrik Ervell FW10 Collegiate Jacket - Navy Blue - Size Small -> $100 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder: Raglan Pit-to-Pit: 21” Shoulder-to-Shoulder: Raglan Sleeve: Raglan Length: 24”
Patrik Ervell SS10 Jeans - Light Gray - Size 32 -> $90 Shipped CONUS *Note: have been hemmed to a 30" inseam Measurements Waist (aligned): 16" Inseam: 30" Leg Opening: 7"
Outlier 4 Season OG Pants - Dark Gray - Size 31 -> $115 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Waist (aligned): 16" Inseam: 30" Hem: 7 1/2"