or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Yohji (7)
Well Hendrix, if you ever decide you don't want that Siki, I'll take it from you
Hmm, wonder of that size 0 would fit me ( if its still there)
Oh shit Hendrix, is that the Siki Im tunic? Which size did you get?
Honest critique of your fit DP: everything seems to fit well, and while I'm not a huge fan of gingham there are worse things in the world. I really don't like the color of the pants though, maybe do a dark navy or a gray of some sort? All in all, boring generic fit, but fine. Just don't act like such an asshat
Why does Cobain in that picture look like Ariel Pink to me
chances are very high, the "No Returns" bit means almost nothing to eBay/PayPal. All the buyer has to do is claim that it fits differently than was indicated and they'll most likely force you to accept the return, if the buyer decides to start a dispute that is.
Just saw this now, condition is good, 8.5-9/10
Patrik Ervell Unstructured Blazer - Gray - Size 40 (46-48) -> $250 Shipped CONUS *Note: Fits very slim, I'm a 46 and it fits me quite well Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 20 1/2" Sleeve: 25" Length: 28 1/4"
Stephan Schneider Base Shirt - Gray/Purple - Size V (44-46) -> $135 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 16 3/4" Pit-to-Pit: 19 1/2" Sleeve: 25 1/2" Length: 28 1/2"