or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Nope KOY, gonna look terrible, sell to me instead
First time I actually checked out the webstore, did not realize the prices were so reasonable. I'll have to pick up a pair of the next season of jeans (especially if there's a good washed pair)
Can you offer to make it a size bigger?
but APK, you don't understand, SF needs to see the awesome deal I'm offering on this used Fred Perry polo!
Alright, less reposting of some dude without a shirt on, more of this. What Silent pants are these?
I don't think I can pull off a straw/floppy hat, really wish I had been home when you posted that Ervell cap from Barney's toasty, really want one of those suede caps
This is true toasty, I was initially going to wear it with one of my AA relaxed summer tees, but grabbed the wrong one this morning
Haha, SO loves the color of it, had her try it on...boobs make the fit less than ideal unfortunately . Really do want to get her a Schneider knit this year for her birthday though
If the weather in Missouri is like it is in Kansas, in summer all I do is wear shorts (Uniqlo or Schneider) or cropped pants (Uniqlo +J) and t-shirts/short sleeve button ups. That + white vans will be summer uniform, because it will be too damn hot for much else
Yeah, I would prefer it to be a size larger. I love the fit of my size IV Ijevan; which makes me wonder if it's worth it to have this one as well