or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Wow that is weird, I'm glad the gray one at least fits the way it does, base shirt in a V is really damn slim
That fit looks great melonade, the gray looks like it has some olive tones too?
My friend got a few pairs of the new skinny ones in reedo, and he didn't think they were that waxy/shiny looking. And I think that should be good for your waist size, I have a pair in the washed gray (not in this current batch, but I think they are the same non-T000 skinny ones), and I also went with a 31 waist.
Then you can use the money to buy the black SS bomber
It's going to be a warm day today, and Bibio makes great spring-weather music
As the original owner of that thing, it fit tiny, especially in the shoulders. Even when I was 5-10 pounds slimmer when I owned it, just too small
WTB the Patrik Ervell Field Coat from FW12 in Dark Gray, either a small or medium. Just let me know what you have, thanks!
WTB any and all Siki Im, from any seasons. I'm normally a size I. Just let me know what you have, thanks!
Siki Im Denim Jacket - Black - Size II (46-48) -> $155 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17" Pit-to-Pit: 20 1/2" Sleeve: 25" Length: 25"
I had never heard them before, but they were great. They even did a little impromptu encore because everyone at the show liked them so much.