or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Moto fits really slim, size up at least one. I had to size up to a 50, and I wear a 46 in pretty much all of the Geller I own
Hendrix, just sell me that Siki Im jacket-thing
Machus has the grosgrain version, Justin said they should have it posted online soon
I'm taking notes on all of the "not-to-do" wedding things...because I got engaged on Wednesday
That's weird, I wore my painted MMMs for both days of FYF Fest, which included moshing at the METZ, Black Flag and Death Grips sets; and they still look great
Maybe it's because the lighting in the pictures is terrible, but really doesn't look that bad.
Looks great reedo!
Visited Frances May and Machus today in Portland. Petar (?) coat is great, really hoping one makes it to sale in my size. They also had the khaki zipper blazer, which fits true to size (46). At Machus tried on the leather jacket (Justin said it will be online by the end of the week), fits incredibly slim, had to size up to a 50. Dot shirt is also great looking.
Fly into LA tonight, no idea what to do, any recommendations?
Yesh, we'll see; I honestly think I might need a 50 as well since I've started lifting again. Hopefully I'll be surprised and it will magically fit