or Connect

Posts by Severisth

I like that Ervell NWI, kinda been debating the light gray version myself. Basically a repost, but...Zam Barrett [[SPOILER]] Or10sei0otto (and let's say this one is half the price of the ZB...) [[SPOILER]] OrGet something more conservative like MMM 5 zip or TOJ DR of some sort?
Damn, what I get for being lazy about grabbing the figaria (lemme know if it's too big Regg )
Anyone know how the Pine and Figaria fit? Debating both.
Those look great @el Bert, really need to get my hands on some chunky derbies of some sort
Those cream leather GATS are nice, like those better than that classic white & gray
Robert Geller x Common Projects Boots - Black Suede - Size 40 (7-8) -> $200 Shipped CONUS
Stephan Schneider Border Pants - Light Gray - Size 4 (46-48) -> $250 $225 $200 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Waist: 13" (Elastic, stretches to 18" across) Inseam: 32" Hem: 6 1/2"
BNWT Robert Geller Zipper Blazer - Gray Fleck - Size 48 -> $200 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 20 1/2" Sleeve: 25 1/2" Length: 28 1/2"
That Incarnation leather looks great
I think AW11 AW12 and AW14 have been my favorite seasons thus far. SS12 was probably my favorite SS season, though SS15 is looking good thus far