or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Nom de Guerre Cardigan - Black & Gray Melange - Large (46-48) -> $225 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 18" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 26 1/2" Length: 28"
Krane Jonas Officer's Coat - Olive - Size 38 -> $185 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 26" Length: 31"
Gyakusou Convertible Jacket - Burgundy & Gray - Medium (46-48) -> $150 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder(raglan): 17" Pit-to-Pit: 20 1/2" Sleeve (raglan): 24" Length: 28 1/2"
I've been having decent success with B&S lately...minus the Rafs I'm selling, which I can't seem to give away
Kind of wish I had bought that Berber coat when toasty was selling his, but I really don't need anymore hooded coats (or outerwear in general probably...)
Yeah leather is about as thick as TOJ, much more substantial than I was expecting
Ugh 5 zip came in today and it might be perfect fit...was kind of hoping for bad fit so I could return it with a clear conscience. And
Here are some recent ones Plokhov Schneider Krane CP
Yup, too many people sized down on the Alpaca coat I think, which gives it that "hoodie effect"
Those jeans look way too tight to me, good fit on the TOJ though