or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Just like the title says, looking for John Elliott + Co mercer tees in a small or medium, and whatever denim you have in a size 32. Just let me know, thanks!
I hate to have to sell this, but have too much black outerwear. This gorgeous 10sei0otto leather jacket is made of heavy-weight oiled calf. The quality is incredible on this, perfect for a clean, minimal look. Tagged size 48. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/2" Sleeve: 26" Length: 30"
Incredible Stephan Schneider Oxalis Sweater from FW14 "Winter Weeds." Very warm, and one of my favorite knit designs Schneider has done in recent years. Tagged size 4. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 25" Length: 27"
Truly rare Tim Coppens piece, this is a slim fit band collar shirt with a hidden button placket. It also has contrast panel arms. Tagged size small. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/4" Pit-to-Pit: 20 1/2" Sleeve: 25" Length: 29"
Very rare piece from designer Petar Petrov. Tagged size 46, this oversized field coat is the perfect spring-weight jacket, and fits a variety of sizes (best for 46-50). Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 19" Pit-to-Pit: 22" Sleeve: 23" Length: 31"
Highly sought after piece from Patrik Ervell's FW13 season, this overshirt is made of a thick wool with an awesome pattern on it. Tagged size Medium. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/2" Sleeve: 25 1/4" Length: 30"
Amazing Veilance Insulated Wool Jacket from FW11. This jacket is so cool, the perfect combination between minimalism and cool tech details. If I didn't have too many jackets I wouldn't part with it at all. Tagged size small. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 18" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 25" Length: 26"
Beautiful piece by German designer Frank Leder. This field coat has a removable liner, and is in a robust moleskin material. The color is truly something else. Tagged size small. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/2" Sleeve: 25 1/2" Length: 30"
Really nice pair of tapered trousers in the "Jazz" cut from Stephan Schneider SS15. These feature a sharp taper, pleated front, and an elasticated waist. Perfect for spring & summer. Tagged size 4. Measurements: Waist: 15" (elasticated) Inseam: 31" Hem: 6 3/4"
Very nice pair of Stephan Schneider formal shorts, they feature a subtle gray check pattern, as well as a partially elasticated waist. Perfect for spring & summer. Tagged size 5. Measurements: Waist: 16" (stretches) Inseam: Leg Opening: