or Connect

Posts by Severisth

chances are very high, the "No Returns" bit means almost nothing to eBay/PayPal. All the buyer has to do is claim that it fits differently than was indicated and they'll most likely force you to accept the return, if the buyer decides to start a dispute that is.
Just saw this now, condition is good, 8.5-9/10
Patrik Ervell Unstructured Blazer - Gray - Size 40 (46-48) -> $250 Shipped CONUS *Note: Fits very slim, I'm a 46 and it fits me quite well Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 20 1/2" Sleeve: 25" Length: 28 1/4"
Stephan Schneider Base Shirt - Gray/Purple - Size V (44-46) -> $135 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 16 3/4" Pit-to-Pit: 19 1/2" Sleeve: 25 1/2" Length: 28 1/2"
The only things I stay up to date with are GoT and Adventure Time
Damn, was debating if a 3 in that roamer jacket would fit me, probably would be too big though
^damn, I completely forgot to bid on the shirt that guy was selling
That Kilim shirt is somewhere in between the normal fit SS shirts and the super slim fit (like the Base and Patio shirt). I have the gray Kilim in a size V as a 46, and it fits well, a little relaxed even (though I have no doubt a IV would have been unwearable)
Yeah I got the same response