or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Looking for the Robert Geller Zipper Blazer from S/S 2012 in Navy. Just let me know what you have, thanks!
Well, I really didn't need any more knits, but for the the ridiculous BIN price I got it at from Y!, and in the best colorway, there was no way I could say noGeller [[SPOILER]]
Siki Im Single Hidden Button Blazer - Gray - Size 1 (44-46) -> $180 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 16 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 19" Sleeve: 25 1/2" Length: 29 1/2"
Robert Geller Zipper Blazer - Black/Purple - Size 46 -> $185 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 16 3/4" Pit-to-Pit: 20 1/2" Sleeve: 26 1/2" Length: 29"
Uniqlo +J Fishtail Jacket - Black - Japanese Medium (US Small) -> $160 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: Pit-to-Pit: Sleeve: Length:
Uniqlo +J Rain Jacket - Green - Size Small -> $70 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: ~17" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: ~ 25" Length: 26"
Nom de Guerre Bomber - Gray - Size Medium (46-48) -> $60 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 20 1/2" Sleeve: 26" Length: 25"
I'm not sure to be honest, I got it off Yahoo Japan (for nothing too; not sure why no one else bid on it). Should probably receive it within a few weeks; will let you know when I get it. Hoping it's a keeper, but might be one that ends up going on B&S
It's mainline
Few recent purchases; many of which will probably hit B&S when I realize that they don't fit/look terrible on me MMM Schneider Ervell