or Connect

Posts by Severisth

What size you pick up in that cardigan Bene? Always thought that was a really good looking one
Schneider
Bless Hoodjacket - Black - Small (44-46) -> $250 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17" Pit-to-Pit: 20" Sleeve: 25" Length: 25 1/2"
Siki Im Denim Jacket - Overdye Black - Size II (46-48) -> $125 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 25" Length: 25"
Gyakusou Convertible Jacket - Burgundy/Gray - Medium (46-48) -> $150 Shipped CONUS Measurements:
Was that you? I think it was before The Haxan Cloak set, was gonna say something but then the guy next to me started talking to me about my MMMs
Saw a dude at Pitchfork festival wearing the khaki/olive version of the tencel bomber, looked really good
COS Hooded Coat - Navy - Size 48 -> $120 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 20" Sleeve: 26" Length: 27 1/2"
Siki Im Shirt Jacket - Light Gray - Size II (46-48) -> $150 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 26" Length: 27"
Just like the title says, let me know what you have!