or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Sorry for the Snapchat photo (forgot to take a normal one), but here are my painted MMM's after going to see Waka Flocka Flame earlier this week
Siki Im
For what it's worth, I love my vintage sole bballs, wore them to see schoolboy q on Wednesday
Siki jacket bros
As per the title, looking to buy Stephan Schneider items. Coats, shirts, knits, pants, you name it!
As per the listing, looking for lots of Ervell stuff. Shirts, pants, outerwear, knits, you name it!
I feel like I've finally come upon the same wall that other SF members have come to before me: I can't tell what direction I want to go with my aesthetic. I've usually been drawn towards a Schneider/Ute Ploier/etc sort of look, but I've recently picked up some more Ervell pieces, and it makes me want to just wear faded jeans and Ervell shirts. And I also have some more aggressive pieces (Siki Im, Plokhov) that I like to wear, but I'm not sure they fit with my overall...
Patrik Ervell Blazer Coat - Navy - Size M/40 -> $300 $275 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 20 3/4" Sleeve: 26" Length: 28 1/4"
Ute Ploier Tapered Pants - Gray - Size 46 -> $125 $110 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Waist (aligned):16 1/4" Inseam: 29" Hem: 7 1/2"
Alexandre Plokhov High Neck Coat - Charcoal - Size Medium (46-48) -> $600 $500 $450 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 25 3/4" Length: 40"