or Connect

Posts by Severisth

I have a lot of long coats already, but kinda tempted...(Ffixxed)
I do too, lots of cool shirt options this season, problem is picking which ones to get
You know what this is, the highly sought after Margiela 5-Zip leather jacket. This one is BNWT, and is in immaculate condition. It is a dark navy color & tagged a size 50. It fits on the slim side, so could work for a 48 or 50. Need to sell quickly, so feel free to make an offer, will consider no matter how low. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 18" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 25 1/2" Length: 29"
Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/2" Sleeve: 25" Length: 32"
Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/2" Sleeve: 25" Length: 26"
Beautiful Ute Ploier burgundy bomber in size 48. I'm not sure if this piece was ever available outside the Japanese market, so it's pretty rare. The color is very rich and is one of the most striking pieces in my closet. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/4" Sleeve: 26" Length: 27"
Incredibly rare Stephan Schneider shirt from FW11 (Frozen Waves). One of the most sought after shirts from this collection, the pattern and knit of this shirt has to be seen in person to be believed. Tagged size 4. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 20 1/2" Sleeve: 25" Length: 28 1/2"
Incredibly rare Stephan Schneider Algae coat from FW14 season. This coat is a really unique piece, featuring a hidden button placket, zippered pockets, and going all the way down to below the knee length. I have never seen this iteration of the coat for sale before. I acquired this from Sipang for $700, and I'm now selling it for $200 cheaper because I need the funds. Tagged size 4. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 25" Length:
Very nice pair of pants from Stephan Schneider's SS15 season. These pants feature an elasticated waist and a tapered fit. Though they are tagged a size 7, these fit INCREDIBLY slim. I normally wear a 4-5 in Schneider, and these fit me very well. Measurements: Waist: Inseam: Hem:
Back before Synth reclaimed his face from the conceptual forest