or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Ute Ploier Bomber Jacket - Burgundy - Size 48 -> $150 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 18" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/2" Sleeve: 26 1/2" Length: 28"
Ute Ploier Summer Pants - Navy - Size 48 -> $100 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Waist: 17" Inseam: 31" Hem: 6 1/2"
BNWT Stephan Schneider Tapered Pants - Gray - Size 5 (46-48) -> $125 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Waist: 17" Inseam: 31" Hem: 7"
Maison Martin Margiela OG His - White - Size 41 -> $175 Shipped CONUS
Just got this in the mail today, holy shit, quality is way better than expected. I'm very impressed with it. Not sure if it's too aggressive with my wardrobe (would replace with Bless Hoodcoat), but for the price I got it for it's really nice
I've sold off most of my Geller, only have a few t shirts and a padded bomber. That being said, I want this next fall's zipper blazer I've always thought the dinner jacket was a little gimmicky personally, but YMMV
BNWOT Patrik Ervell FW13 Field Coat - Forest Pattern - Medium (46-48) -> $300 $275 Shipped CONUS Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21 1/2" Sleeve: 25" Length: 28"
What size did you get in that shirt cyc? I remember you saying that you thought it was going to fit super long. Also, want that bomber
Damn, Bert and I rocking similar getups today, SS alpaca, Ijevan, ute ploier pants and boots
That is killer KJ. Love that Prorsum coat