or Connect

Posts by Severisth

Incredibly rare Stephan Schneider Algae coat from FW14 season. This coat is a really unique piece, featuring a hidden button placket, zippered pockets, and going all the way down to below the knee length. I have never seen this iteration of the coat for sale before. I acquired this from Sipang for $700, and I'm now selling it for $200 cheaper because I need the funds. Tagged size 4. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 17 1/2" Pit-to-Pit: 21" Sleeve: 25" Length:
Very nice pair of pants from Stephan Schneider's SS15 season. These pants feature an elasticated waist and a tapered fit. Though they are tagged a size 7, these fit INCREDIBLY slim. I normally wear a 4-5 in Schneider, and these fit me very well. Measurements: Waist: Inseam: Hem:
Back before Synth reclaimed his face from the conceptual forest
Can't wait to get mine today. Does anyone know of any place that has the Fresco in stock yet? Also, if anyone bought this off of Rakuten/has it in a size 4 in this color/has anything in this color in a size 4, hit me up
On me (and bert I'd imagine since we're about the same height) It hits below knee with a size 48, but I'm 5'9", so YMMV. The purple melange is very thick material, though there's no additional padding in the lining or anything so I'd say fall & winter coat. The material also isn't a stiff or structured wool, so it's very soft & flow-y if that makes any sense.
Love that, really digging those Marnis
Still too bright out for a decent full length shot, but here's a preview
Compared to some other aspects of my purchase history, I think I've only sold two Peir Wu pieces ever (that top with the ribbed sleeves & the plum melange moto)
I was referring to the one on Harvey Nichols, not bert's photo (which is the Crombie) just FYI. But anyways, really hope more places stock her again, definitely one of my favorite designers.
I think that one is called the "lab coat" from AW16, I'll have to check the look book that came with the Crombie